Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

31 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The good old days.

If the boiler wasn't working it was usually one of three things, thermocouple, gas valve or thermostat.

Surely it's easier now with "nah pal that's obsolete, you'll need to buy a new one".

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surely it's easier now with "nah pal that's obsolete, you'll need to buy a new one".

I discovered first hand that's bullshit.... Got told that every service for about 8 years, then my boiler fucked up and the lad had to replace a number of major parts. Got more than my homecare money's worth and my Triggers Broom boiler works a treat 

I find it difficult to support Annie Lennox in her calls for a ceasefire in Gaza considering she spent the previous three minutes commiting international war crimes with her performance of 'Nothing compares 2 u'.

Gregg Wallace’s Saturday. Banging on the gym door at 5am, Harvester breakfast, spends an hour or so with his autistic son, who he feels it important to mention he didn’t want, and off to play computer games for three hours!

what a fucking p***k.

9BB39BCC-27B8-4C25-B389-51711BEFF99A.thumb.png.031c48c025bc9f144558bf130509248a.png

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Gregg Wallace’s Saturday. Banging on the gym door at 5am, Harvester breakfast, spends an hour or so with his autistic son, who he feels it important to mention he didn’t want, and off to play computer games for three hours!

what a fucking p***k.

9BB39BCC-27B8-4C25-B389-51711BEFF99A.thumb.png.031c48c025bc9f144558bf130509248a.png

These c***s are at it.

There's a big celebrity Partridge style game going on where they all have a good laugh seeing who can get the most outlandish shit to print.

There has to be. 

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

what a fucking p***k.

6C272201-1BDC-42AA-BC8C-C68FFCDB2F62.thumb.jpeg.8f2d1210adc4ea5c6813320f6cde9456.jpeg

Needs to be posted any time that c**t Wallace is mentioned 

Lost my back door key about tgree years ago and attributed it to my wife's penchant for "tidying" (aka hiding or binning) anything i put down anywhere. Lost my front door key at the weekend and strongly implied that she'd a hand in the disappearance. 

While looking for the front door key i found my back door key down the back of the sofa. I'd washed the front door key in my tracksuit. 

Still probably her fault. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Lost my back door key about tgree years ago and attributed it to my wife's penchant for "tidying" (aka hiding or binning) anything i put down anywhere. Lost my front door key at the weekend and strongly implied that she'd a hand in the disappearance. 

While looking for the front door key i found my back door key down the back of the sofa. I'd washed the front door key in my tracksuit. 

Indeed it is.

No man should have to wash his own tracksuit. 

Obviously it's all terrible but the stuff about his kid is fucking horrible.  I just had a look and Wallace has been divorced three times, I can see why.

Just now, ICTChris said:

Obviously it's all terrible but the stuff about his kid is fucking horrible.  I just had a look and Wallace has been divorced three times, I can see why.

Hey give him a break. He cooks for his family once a week.

Seem to be doing more double takes at news chyrons these days. Thought perhaps they’re deliberately making them more “interesting”. Then today I read “Dallas Zoo seeks bond money” as “Dallas Zoo seeks to bond monkey”…I guess the mind connects weird things, but given the Dallas Zoo has shot an escaped gorilla, and had smaller monkeys stolen recently, the idea one of their monkeys had gone bad seems to have made some subconscious sense.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

You haven't cleaned your couch in three years?

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I find it difficult to support Annie Lennox in her calls for a ceasefire in Gaza considering she spent the previous three minutes commiting international war crimes with her performance of 'Nothing compares 2 u'.

Old verra ain Annie, a proud Scot and Aberdonian.

So proud she fucked off at the first opportunity and never came back unless she was getting paid.

53 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Seem to be doing more double takes at news chyrons these days. Thought perhaps they’re deliberately making them more “interesting”. Then today I read “Dallas Zoo seeks bond money” as “Dallas Zoo seeks to bond monkey”…I guess the mind connects weird things, but given the Dallas Zoo has shot an escaped gorilla, and had smaller monkeys stolen recently, the idea one of their monkeys had gone bad seems to have made some subconscious sense.

Bond Monkey? 

Dr Bonobo

The Mandrill with the Golden Gun

Goldenmonkeye