Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Today a lassie described a bit of equipment in her ward as looking like it was from 1982, because it looked “mega old” I was born in 1982, still see myself as relatively young, but according to that young whippersnapper, anything from that time is ancient and should be chucked on the scrap heap. The way that kids see anyone over 30. As below. IMG_4655.jpeg.07bd0a158a42d916d3c1e09ee4964fdb.jpeg

Surely it's not an absolute scale and is relative to expectations.

She might think you look less obsolete than electronics of the same age because mankind hasn't changed as quickly. 

For example, i'd consider a cathedral from 1982 as a recent one but a pint of milk the same age as potentially likely to be past its best. 

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Today a lassie described a bit of equipment in her ward as looking like it was from 1982, because it looked “mega old” I was born in 1982, still see myself as relatively young, but according to that young whippersnapper, anything from that time is ancient and should be chucked on the scrap heap. The way that kids see anyone over 30. As below. IMG_4655.jpeg.07bd0a158a42d916d3c1e09ee4964fdb.jpeg

Thanks Jennifer, fecking ray of sunshine that one. 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Jennifer's an early developer. I don't think I stared into the void until I hit my teens.

She's been listening to her Dad's Radiohead albums. 

14 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Are these kids from Glasgow...?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Watching the Villa game.

Paul Dempsey continues to be one of the worst commentators in any sport. Just havering utter pish constantly

How does he compare to "Crofty" on F1?

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Watching the Villa game.

Paul Dempsey continues to be one of the worst commentators in any sport. Just havering utter pish constantly

His rambling about Martinez during the penalties forced me to mute the tv

Edited by Bert Raccoon

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

His rambling about Martinez during the penalties forced me to mute the tv

The lowlight was his 3 minute sentence before HT where he described what Emery had "written on his CV".

Any employer receiving a CV that contained what he described would have filed it straight in the bin

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Watching the Villa game.

Yeah, didn't rate him at all. Whereas Lucy Ward was excellent, I thought. Proof, as if it were needed, that Joey Barton is a twat.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, didn't rate him at all. Whereas Lucy Ward was excellent, I thought. Proof, as if it were needed, that Joey Barton is a twat.

She was excellent. She did occasionally leave dead air as she tried to comprehend exactly what Dempsey was trying to ask her, but you can't really blame her for that!

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Been invited to go on the Adrian Chiles show on 5live in the run up to the Euros.

Fucking hell. Community service gets tougher each year. What crime did you commit?