Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, bennett said:

The heifer didn't look to be overly distressed and after being rammed twice by a 4x4, the vet would probably only have one job to do.

Pretty callous from the Surrey polis.

It sounds like the coo wasn't too badly injured, thankfully. 

Apparently they had been trying for hours to contain it. Don't they have vets with dart guns around who can relatively easily take the animal down?

Just seems primitive as f*** to do what they did, not to mention cruel. Arseholes.

Got home from work on Friday at around 4pm no electricity only back up now.  House was fully tripped, new box and earthing.

had to go to father in laws to watch the Scotland game.

Son woke me up at 1am (game ko 2am) to watch the build up.

Aye why not, turned on the TV...both the Thai presenters had German tops on, fucking hell.

The build up was them talking about Germany France, England and Iceland, yes fucking Iceland.

They finally had a 2min talk about Scotland, saying that we would have no chance in the game, probably 4-0.  Cheeky b*****ds.

Aye they know their stuff.☹️

eta 0 TV ad for Aerosoft shoes on all the fucking time, has me ripping the knitting.  It's has a guy singing a shite song, and some folk flying flags of countries at the Euro, one of the actors shouts 'GERMANY'.....he waving a fucking Belgium flag.

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Got home from work on Friday at around 4pm no electricity only back up now.  House was fully tripped, new box and earthing.

Aye why not, turned on the TV...both the Thai presenters had German tops on, fucking hell.

The build up was them talking about Germany France, England and Iceland, yes fucking Iceland.

They finally had a 2min talk about Scotland, saying that we would have no chance in the game, probably 4-0.  Cheeky b*****ds.

eta 0 TV ad for Aerosoft shoes on all the fucking time, has me ripping the knitting.  It's has a guy singing a shite song, and some folk flying flags of countries at the Euro, one of the actors shouts 'GERMANY'.....he waving a fucking Belgium flag.

Who'd have thought Thailand would be in with the accurate assessments of Scotland's chances?  :P

You need to let us know their views on the Swiss game so we can get our bets put on.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Was in Iceland today to buy has browns for breakfast (they do the best ones).

You can only imagine my devastation when I discovered they were sold out. In desperation I picked up a box of their waffle hash browns.

My goodness. They are a delight.

What's their version of Lorne sausage like ?

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

It sounds like the coo wasn't too badly injured, thankfully. 

Apparently they had been trying for hours to contain it. Don't they have vets with dart guns around who can relatively easily take the animal down?

Just seems primitive as f*** to do what they did, not to mention cruel. Arseholes.

The Police statement says that it just had a cut on it's leg, hard to believe when you see the impacts from the 4x4.  Hard to believe that they spent hours trying to catch it but couldn't get hold of a vet or even a fermer,  who would have known how to approach it.

Blocking a road off and containing shouldn't have been difficult. 

22 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is that not from a while ago?

Seen someone in the comments saying as much too so it may well be. First I'd seen it anyway!

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Those commentators sound better than what ITV presented us with- Wrighty, Roy Keane and token Scot Graeme Souness. 

9 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

My first and middle names got swapped around at the last minute when the person at the registry office highlighted what my initials would be.

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

The child is still going to be called Pasty, irrespective of the change to the birth certificate.

... and any sister 'Bridie'.

To this day my uncle still gets called Rat, simply because his brother was nicknamed Mouse.

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

The child is still going to be called Pasty, irrespective of the change to the birth certificate.

Infinitely more likely now after they ran to the papers with the story.