Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Today was the last day of my placement and I have really mixed emotions. The job could be really boring but I really liked the people I worked with. Now I'm going back to a Uni course I don't particularly like.

I just watched this documentary about Chiune Sugihara, a Japanese diplomat who sacrificed his career, disobeyed his government and risked his own life to save thousands of Jews during WWII. It's a bit out of sync, not unbearably so, but it's a fascinating and touching documentary about a lesser known hero of the holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jotoRnK8_us&feature=player_detailpage

Freshers' week, muthafuckaaa.

I've a Saints supporting friend who goes to Uni in Dundee, and he's been drinking 24/7 since Friday night/Saturday morning. He's somehow still standing and continuing to drink, its unbelievable!

My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. Unfortunately both of them have a bit of an infection so are having to be looked after in the high dependency ward at the Southern, with our daughter being kept in an incubator away from my wife.

The care they've had has been fantastic, but it doesn't stop me from feeling utterly wretched at the moment because I've had to come home and leave them both there.

I've not slept since Wednesday, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

I've honestly never felt as happy as I did today when I got to hold her for the first time.

Sorry for going all soppy. I'm sure normal service will be resumed once they're both feeling better.

My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. Unfortunately both of them have a bit of an infection so are having to be looked after in the high dependency ward at the Southern, with our daughter being kept in an incubator away from my wife.

The care they've had has been fantastic, but it doesn't stop me from feeling utterly wretched at the moment because I've had to come home and leave them both there.

I've not slept since Wednesday, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

I've honestly never felt as happy as I did today when I got to hold her for the first time.

Sorry for going all soppy. I'm sure normal service will be resumed once they're both feeling better.

Congratulations. Hope it all turns out well :)

Chin up lad and congratulations.

Congrats mate, sure all will be fine.

well played lad, get your rest in while you can, all the best

Guest The Phoenix
My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. Unfortunately both of them have a bit of an infection so are having to be looked after in the high dependency ward at the Southern, with our daughter being kept in an incubator away from my wife.The care they've had has been fantastic, but it doesn't stop me from feeling utterly wretched at the moment because I've had to come home and leave them both there. I've not slept since Wednesday, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. I've honestly never felt as happy as I did today when I got to hold her for the first time. Sorry for going all soppy. I'm sure normal service will be resumed once they're both feeling better.

Congrats.

Our first spent the first couple of days in an incubator and she's now 31 with two boys of her own!

£50 to your nominated charity if you christen her Chuckles.

Massive congratulations to you and your mrs.

Удачи :)

Guest The Phoenix

You could always call her alice and middle name of stair after a distant relative ;) problem solved?

Fred would work better with Alistair as a middle name.

Fred A Stair.

Congratulations. I hope everything is fine now and you'll get them home soon.

Jealous, never had any of my own, but 3 step-daughters have made me appreciate what I was missing.