Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Our 4 year old has decided recently that he likes One Direction so we got him a CD player and some One Direction CDs for Christmas. He did ask if he could have a school bag too but I'm drawing the line there.

I'm going to lend him my Take That albums too.

B*witched is the answer

Serial moaners in work, I despise them, have 3 in my office

One of them I almost feel sorry for as I don't think she has a life outside work. This is all she can talk about is work, even if I'm siting on my lunch she can only ask you questions about work.

The other 2 have been complaining about everything imaginable since 8am.

It's making me want to moan, but thankfully I can do it on here instead.

Christmas cheer from That's Life magazine

BbC5zXDIYAAylBv.jpg

I'm calling shenanigans on the "Ghost gave me triplets" story. The one in the middle is quite clearly a different age than the other ones.

Rest all seems legit though. And kudos on having the word "bonked" on the cover. Should be used more imho.

I'm calling shenanigans on the "Ghost gave me triplets" story. The one in the middle is quite clearly a different age than the other ones.

Rest all seems legit though. And kudos on having the word "bonked" on the cover. Should be used more imho.

I don't like the story on the top right.

"SIck dad dressed as Santa" oh that's nice, even though he wasn't well he tried to enter the spirit of things, good on him.

"then RAPED us". Well you threw that one at me like a rock. Cheers That's Life, there goes my smile.

I don't like the story on the top right.

"SIck dad dressed as Santa" oh that's nice, even though he wasn't well he tried to enter the spirit of things, good on him.

"then RAPED us". Well you threw that one at me like a rock. Cheers That's Life, there goes my smile.

It's a typo, it should read "WRAPPED" us. In his feverish state, he mistook the kids for gifts and wrapped them in paper and stuck them under the tree.

See, it's a knockabout xmas story to warm your heart, ICT.

Apart from the bit where one of them suffoctaed and then he had his way with the body.

Just saw a bit of the Mandela memorial.

Excuse whilst I head off to Tesco whilst doing that wee stompy dance that they were all doing. Might even do it whilst pushing my trolley along the beer aisle.

I've been thinking this for a while, they are all shite dancers. I could get away with that.

Some pictures from North Korea, it's strange how quiet the streets of Pyongyang are. http://www.dominik-schwarz.net/reisen/nordkorea2013

One thing that makes those photos look strange. They have all these big public squares with statues but no alkies.