Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got a letter from HMRC asking me to pay £60 from the tax year 2010-11. Even the HMRC advisor which I phoned up laughed and told me to appeal.

The cnuts are aggressively chasing me for £6500..........even though they've owed me £8800 since 2012! :angry:

4 teeth out and a filling at the dentist today. The most painful bit was the payment.

Look on the bright side. You'll be the only person within miles who can do a passable impersonation of a banjo-playing Wilfrid Brambell.

Anyhoo, bloke goes into a brothel and says 'I'm feeling a bit kinky..how much for total humilation?'

The madam tells him £43.50 and the guy says 'Brilliant, what do I get for that?' and she replies 'A fucking Sevco shirt'.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Do you fancy working in a timber yard ? Do you have good interpersonal / customer facing skills ?

If yes, you could take over from philpy (he is presently on holiday) as he is a torn faced b'stard.

8)

a chip of the old block

The American version of the Inbetweeners is f***ing dreadful.

It's not even American equivalents, it's actually line by line by horrendous Yank actors... because the viewing public can't understand English in an English accent? :huh:

The American version of the Inbetweeners is f***ing dreadful.

It's not even American equivalents, it's actually line by line by horrendous Yank actors... because the viewing public can't understand English in an English accent? :huh:

Even worse is that it completely doesn't work in the 'environment' in which it's set.