Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I fuckin hate the alki's and junkies that seem to have crawled out of the sewer and frequently congregate in Falkirk town centre nowdays. (See 'reasons to be cheerful thread' though)

And how the f**k they can sit in the sun in manky jeans and tracksuit jackets in this heat??

Would you rather they sat in the scud or in their shit-stained, semen-shattered undergarments ??

:unsure2:

Guest The Phoenix
They say "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"........times that by a least 100 if said woman is Japanese.....my ex being a classic example!

Where did you hide her head?

I had a dream I had to carry Aaron Muirhead over a long and unstable wooden bridge with a huge drop into water underneath. With him on my back I hopped across the bridge and when I completed the crossing he gave me high fives and grabbed me in a headlock for the banter. Aaro's my boi.

I'm conflicted right now. On Friday I've got an interview about a potential internship which I would love to get, the thing is it's me and a good friend I did 4 years at uni with.

Now whilst it's obviously a competitive environment, he probably can't go now. So this leads me to the conflict, I felt quite bad because when he told me, I practically punched the air. On the other hand, I feel pretty bad for him not being able to go. That said I'm probably more pleased for myself in this situation!!

Knowing my luck, I'll balls it up now!

I'm conflicted right now. On Friday I've got an interview about a potential internship which I would love to get, the thing is it's me and a good friend I did 4 years at uni with.

Now whilst it's obviously a competitive environment, he probably can't go now. So this leads me to the conflict, I felt quite bad because when he told me, I practically punched the air. On the other hand, I feel pretty bad for him not being able to go. That said I'm probably more pleased for myself in this situation!!

Or, they've told you they can't go in the hope that you lower your guard and make a c**t of it.

FINISH HIM!

Or, they've told you they can't go in the hope that you lower your guard and make a c**t of it.

FINISH HIM!

Pffft don't need to lie to me to make me balls it up. I'm good at that myself!!

I'd attend and, just in case he does turn up too, let it slip that he's a pool-pooer.

Ohhh it was never a question of if I go or not. I always was going to, it was more me feeling a little bad that he might not make it and how actually I was also really pleased when he told me that.

Never confuse business with sentiment.