Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

were the weans there or where they back in the travelodge?

Even they couldn't afford the travelodge during the games. The weans will be the car with the doors and windows locked to keep them safe.

I was choking for a coffee in work today and went to the vendy which dispenses it in wee shitey plastic cups. It accepted the first 40p but wouldn't take the last 15, so I put the 10p and 5p into a different machine, pressed the return coin button and was given two new coins.

I'm an absolute champion.

Sitting in the monkey house in Aberdeen earlier. Some complete weapon would shout 'freedom', every time a Scottish athlete came on the screen during commonwealth highlights. I worry, that he ever gets the chance to breed.

I'm conflicted right now. On Friday I've got an interview about a potential internship which I would love to get, the thing is it's me and a good friend I did 4 years at uni with.

Now whilst it's obviously a competitive environment, he probably can't go now. So this leads me to the conflict, I felt quite bad because when he told me, I practically punched the air. On the other hand, I feel pretty bad for him not being able to go. That said I'm probably more pleased for myself in this situation!!

Knowing my luck, I'll balls it up now!

Any Scottish football football fan should know that that life's a c*** and that nice guys finish last.

You know what to do...

Just got my hole but she didn't want to stay the night because apparently she's up early for work in the morning. :(

You'll just have to make your own breakfast, not the end of the world. And you got your hole.. :)

Just got my hole but she didn't want to stay the night because apparently she's up early for work in the morning. :(

I wiah my girlfriend done that