Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Trying to change my diet and improve my health. So far I'm living off 2 slices of toast, a bowl of soup, one belvita biscuit, a proper meal and a bag of crisps at night.

This is hellish

Keep wanting to try and rice and beans diet. I don't particularly need to lose weight (although I do need to eat more healthily) but the weight those 'celebs' claim to lose in the jungle makes me wanna try it for a couple of weeks just to see!

Keep wanting to try and rice and beans diet. I don't particularly need to lose weight (although I do need to eat more healthily) but the weight those 'celebs' claim to lose in the jungle makes me wanna try it for a couple of weeks just to see!

How many days do you think you'd last before getting bored as f**k eating the same thing?

According to Lacina Traoré's Wikipedia article, he does not eat soup or dumpling.

Sounds like he's not enjoying traditional Russian cuisine - specifically, Borscht.

post-38705-0-61589900-1421457206_thumb.p

I say you hand Philpy over. If that's who the laddie wants, maybe he'll let the rest of us go.

I like the way you think, sir :)

Sadly, I had no Philpy to give him, so he wandered off into the night with his plaintive cry. Hopefully he found what he was looking for.

How many days do you think you'd last before getting bored as f**k eating the same thing?

I think that's the idea with these things. You get so sick of monotonous meals that you hardly eat anything at all.

I'm contemplating moving abroad to go and work. I know for a fact I'd get a job in New Zealand in my area of expertise. It's now just up to me I guess to show some gumption and look into it.

If anyone is interested Scotland's first ever international Futsal team can be watched playing Armenia in the Euro qualifiers at the link below. Players include James Grady (ex Gretna) and Garry Hay (ex Killie). Kick off - 3pm.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9956927/events/3732406

If anyone is interested Scotland's first ever international Futsal team can be watched playing Armenia in the Euro qualifiers at the link below. Players include James Grady (ex Gretna) and Garry Hay (ex Killie). Kick off - 3pm.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9956927/events/3732406

A lot of sideway passed and a long ball.

:bairn

I'm contemplating moving abroad to go and work. I know for a fact I'd get a job in New Zealand in my area of expertise. It's now just up to me I guess to show some gumption and look into it.

I was thinking about doing this too. Everyone I've spoken to about it who have worked abroad have said it's one of the best things they've done. A lot of them have came back here though. I'd love to do it, but I think it would only be for a year or so.