Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Good lord, Johansson on her worst day. That Swift lassie seems like she has a personality that could cut glass, and her songs are annoying.

Not Minaj-annoying, but little short of nails on a chalkboard are that bad.

You asked for opinions, I gave you mine. No naivety though, just dislike Taylor Swift's irritating music and have no interest in doing any research about her.

She won't be doing much singing with her mouth full.

..of dainty treats that I would lovingly feed her.

Edited by welshbairn

I'd take Jessica Alba over both of them tbh.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422467011.234805.jpg

Would you be floating, or just using the other girls as a mattress?

Nice looking lassie, but I've always thought her face looks very young, so I get more of a fatherly-type feeling towards her.

Christ I'm old.

Would you be floating, or just using the other girls as a mattress?

Nice looking lassie, but I've always thought her face looks very young, so I get more of a fatherly-type feeling towards her.

Christ I'm old.

By definition she's a MILF. Young looking my arse. :lol:

Scarlett Johansson over Taylor Swift, who seems a bit like another one of those superannuated Mouseketeers that crop up every now and again.

Jennifer Lawrence over either of them - whether it's just good PR or whatever, she seems to have the added bonus of being quite a good laugh,

Plus we've all seen her in the nip.

By definition she's a MILF. Young looking my arse. :lol:

I know...will always think of her in Sin City with the puppy fat, however.

This MILF thing is pish, BTW - there are teenagers who'd be MILFs under those definitions. A MILF needs to be the mother to a (minimum) pubescent child. Anything less is nonsense :P

Edit: Don't see the big deal about Jennifer Lawrence. No idea who Ariana Grande or Rhian Sugden are, sadly. Looks like she's got nice jugs though - nice one, Percy.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

I know...will always think of her in Sin City with the puppy fat, however.

This MILF thing is pish, BTW - there are teenagers who'd be MILFs under those definitions. A MILF needs to be the mother to a (minimum) pubescent child. Anything less is nonsense :P

Yeah I agree with that, I've had the exact same discussion with my mate. We agreed anything over 35 is MILF territory. Then again Jessica Alba is 33, so getting closer.

Anyway on the note of hot women. I've recently stated watching Made in Chelsea, just to watch Lucy Watson.....offfft!