Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Seriously now, does anyone who has ever been to a professional football match have the right to criticise someone for yelling at a tennis match ? :lol:

Fair point, though I can't recall ever bringing someone's nationality or appearance into any vocal barb aimed at an opposition player. Classless and tasteless on her part imo. "Ya fcuk" would've sufficed.

Fair point, though I can't recall ever bringing someone's nationality or appearance into any vocal barb aimed at an opposition player. Classless and tasteless on her part imo. "Ya fcuk" would've sufficed.

I enjoyed the 'You're just a fat Turkish waiter' chant to Nadir Ciftci in the cup game at Tannadice earlier in the season. He must have enjoyed it as well as he came over and applauded us at the end of the match.

I enjoyed the 'You're just a fat Turkish waiter' chant to Nadir Ciftci in the cup game at Tannadice earlier in the season. He must have enjoyed it as well as he came over and applauded us at the end of the match.

Does anyone know if Mark Holt ever get hold of Nadir? He was raging at him apparently!

I enjoyed the 'You're just a fat Turkish waiter' chant to Nadir Ciftci in the cup game at Tannadice earlier in the season.

Dundee fans then? Proves my point tbh :P

^^^ Happy Clapper

We can't all be rage merchants, squire.

Edited by banana

Ha, I wonder how much she got paid for that ad.....cos' that's all it is. And the Daily Horror makes a splash of it... :o

Then again, there might be a few guys on here who need to steam clean their genitalia. :whistle