Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I picked up Natural Source Mint XXX Tingle shower gel today only because I was intrigued by the packaging.

I'm far too easily intrigued these days.

Just wait until you apply it to your genitalia. Even more so if you pull your fiveskin back and give the ol' helmet a scrub with it. Do not rinse immediately and wait for it to kick in.

Don't like doing it standing up

You're missing oot big time.

Anyway, News from Thailand, we are now the second most dangerous place to drive, deaths per cap. Beaten by fucking Libya (who have a civil war). Some of agencies are calling bullshit as the Thai authorities only class death on the road if you die at the seen.

Gutted, thought we would have done it this year.

Unofficial figures say that at least 24,000 deaths on motorcycles every year, over here. Problem is they have cars that come and pick the body up off the road & take them to hospital or home, without the authorizes knowing. These cars/people are young boys in twos that run around in pickup trucks, paid by the local hospital per body they deliver. Hospital then want money from the family to release the body.

Next year for sure!

Be a wear, Slippery P.

Thanks for the heads up.

Shared. Singburi x

I will add, big problem know is that Mini Van (15 people) are the new thing here for public transport. Every week at least 1 crashes with 15 dead. They drive like fucking maniacs.

I take the slow bus Bobby, never in a rush (Thai people are the slowest in Mankind to get things done, but behind the wheel....)

30210097-01_big.jpg

A guy I know met this couple in koh samui and got chatting etc and they went for a drinker spin in their wee motorbikes and the couple were on the same one and he was a bit behind then the couple sped off a bit then crashed full on into the back of a concrete truck, both were killed instantly and her head was crushed all the way back into her rib cage.

Link?

The wi-fi never seems to work for me until the train gets into Paisley for some reason, despite the fact I had 'connected' just after Kilwinning.

On Monday afternoon when I was heading back I didn't get a signal from Ayr all the way to Lochwinnoch. It was 'connected' but just not working. Very frustrating.

Cars and motorbikes should probably be banned in Thailand tbh.

No, people should be banned to drive.

Here is the process of obtaining a drivers licence.

You get the doctor to get a medical certificate that you are able (pay him ฿100)

Turn up at the authority licence department. Pay them ฿180

Test: Sit in room, you have two peddles. stop/go...you will see a red light, when it turns red you put your foot on the right peddle, you have 15 secs to do.

Take photo

Licence is then handed to you.

A man with a shirt & tie comes and speaks to the 30 odd seconds, to the successful new drivers. This is his words, I think I should translate...."Congratulations, you now need to take care, everyday you will learn a little bit more"

:1eye

You're missing oot big time.

Anyway, News from Thailand, we are now the second most dangerous place to drive, deaths per cap. Beaten by fucking Libya (who have a civil war). Some of agencies are calling bullshit as the Thai authorities only class death on the road if you die at the seen.

Gutted, thought we would have done it this year.

Unofficial figures say that at least 24,000 deaths on motorcycles every year, over here. Problem is they have cars that come and pick the body up off the road & take them to hospital or home, without the authorizes knowing. These cars/people are young boys in twos that run around in pickup trucks, paid by the local hospital per body they deliver. Hospital then want money from the family to release the body.

Next year for sure!

How were the roads before you arrived, P? :ph34r:

I can't help picturing this whole 'death-pickup truck-hospital-angry relatives' thing in fast-forward with Yakety Sax playing over the top, like an old Benny Hill episode minus the lassies in underwear. Well, I suppose the hospital would give some opportunity for uniforms to be whipped off accidentally. There might be something wrong with me, is what I'm saying :1eye

Link?

Rotten.com is bound to have it, surely.

Is that still a thing? :unsure2:

Rotten.com is bound to have it, surely.

Is that still a thing? :unsure2:

Bestgore.com is where it's at now. Some of the latest ISIS stuff is pretty grim. They just seem to be trying to outdo each other with who can come up with the most original way to kill people.

24 000 deaths a year is pretty fucking frightening. That would mean a death a day on samui would probably be expected

Nae Throbber, Samui is the tourist place, Thai die, in car accident all over...I read the papers & it usually all north of Bangkok. Fortunately the road system is sooooo much better than the UK, just nae c**t knows how to drive....fast cars(cost the road is so good) & dafties :(

If I had one I would be all over it! As slippery p has mentioned there are so many deaths on the roads the bodies would have been cleaned up instantly and no one would have batted an eyelid there. Apart from the guy I know who probably got a bit of a fright but wouldn't have let it ruin his holiday knowing him

Correct Thobbs, this is not new worthy anymore.

Bestgore.com is where it's at now. Some of the latest ISIS stuff is pretty grim. They just seem to be trying to outdo each other with who can come up with the most original way to kill people.

Disgusting. Wonder how much ISIS get paid per click-thru? Must be a bit of an earner.

Asking for a pal, likes :ph34r: