Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Congrats to the whole team but big shout out to our main man DeeDee. It's a team game but without his contribution I doubt we'd have won it.

Cheers Tsac, but I've no #dared in a longtime. I just pointed the ship in the right direction and the lads got it there.

This news does call for a celedarathon though. Thoughts?

ETA you took us to Europe couple o weeks ago. You interchingtonental mofo..

#nacuntdareslikethewhadaresbois

Edited by Dee Dee

Cocaine league table

1) Scotland - 2.4%

2) United States of America - 2.3%

3) Australia - 2.1%

4) England & Wales - 1.9%

5) Ireland - 1.5%

=6) Canada, Aruba - 1.3%

=7) Netherlands, Panama - 1.2%

Ghana - 1.1%

9) Iceland - 0.923%

=10) Jamaica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Belgium, Austria, Grenada, Luxembourg, Honduras - 0.9%

Does this mean that 2.4% of the population are users? :huh:

Christ, all that potential tax money.

Interesting that the biggest producing countries are missing from the list...

I was shown an Aberdeen fans forum today where a Celtic fan tried to troll and ended up getting busted for having a fart fetish :lol:

It was posted up here on one of the threads. The boy was raging as his email address had been posted up for all to see. :lol:

It was posted up here on one of the threads. The boy was raging as his email address had been posted up for all to see. :lol:

It was worse than that. Folk had posted to his Facebook wall and he'd had to explain his farting fetish to his friends and family :lol:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/741160/body-of-foreign-man-found-trapped-in-fishing-hooks

A chef and his friends found the body of a foreign man caught in their hooks while fishing in the early hours of Friday
Sornnarai Techapanurak, 27, the Japanese-food chef who found the body, told police he and three friends were fishing at the pier at the time. Suddenly, he felt something heavy got trapped in his bait hook....

Just another day in paradise :)

Whenever I click onto a thread and the first few replies are from Sergeant Wilson/Grim O'Grady I just scroll down past without reading anything until it's another poster. Grim has always been a dreadful poster but Sarge at least used to be funny at times. Shame.

The real shame is that I love every one of your post, I was near moistness after reading your last epic post. If I could only greenie you from my phone you'd be the most respected of all.

Love

Grimbo xxxxx

Southtay Superstore in Dundee hold a biweekly FIFA 16 tournament; free to enter and a cash prize of £40-50 to the winner.

I won it last night on my first outing in the tournament with a last gasp header from Lewandowski against Real Madrid.

:D