Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was actually given a water filtering straw as a present (I'm an avid hillwalker) so maybe we'll all a go of the straw and filter our pint.

Let me know how you get on with it, I like the look of them. Would save me carrying a load of water when I go walking.

We don't aw live outdoors, Wunfy. Some of us cook our food before we eat it and sleep in a building.

Sometimes it is peaty, Pete. But like now, as it has been pissing down for days it is 'pure'.

I had a drink of tap water last week (in coffee) and almost boaked. Even though I've smoked for 30+ years, the stench of chlorine was horrible and that's after boiling.

And its 8°c just now, the food cooks itself in this weather .

Sometimes it is peaty, Pete. But like now, as it has been pissing down for days it is 'pure'.

I had a drink of tap water last week (in coffee) and almost boaked. Even though I've smoked for 30+ years, the stench of chlorine was horrible and that's after boiling.

And its 8°c just now, the food cooks itself in this weather .

It's certainly pure pissing down.

Happy Birthday, Peter Beardsley

11012-zoom.jpg

Cheers Bobby. You'll pleased to know I got a haircut yesterday and I look like a young Peter Beardsley.

Let me know how you get on with it, I like the look of them. Would save me carrying a load of water when I go walking.

Will do. Such a shame L4L didn't have one for the subcrawl.

Was it Darren Yeung? :huh:

attachicon.gif1449241467254.jpg

Happy birthday Jama x

Thanks mate. Appreciate it x

Happy Birthday! Hope you got one of those snazzy Paisley print Pretty Green shirts to compliment your haircut.

Ha! No shirt this year. Got a GoPro instead. No love lost though, LIVE FOREVER MATE

Many happy returns lad! Aw the best :)

Thanks 14Mile ;) hehe seriously cheers though