Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Is through-ing a thing? Perhaps 'throw' is the word you were looking for?

ETA: No - It just sits there festering on the telly making the wife angry.

Best if you sit on the sofa then.

Probably been posted before but for any deluded P+B'ers thinking of choosing the 2 letter option. You know it doesn't make sense. Vote YES

independence

ɪndɪˈpɛnd(ə)ns/

noun

noun: independence

the fact or state of being independent.

"Argentina gained independence from Spain in 1816"

synonyms: self-government, self-rule, home rule, self-legislation, self-determination, sovereignty, autonomy, non-alignment, freedom, liberty;

I was in Asda there, while at the self-checkouts I noticed a member of the staff with only one arm picking up dumped baskets. Seeing him struggling with lifting and collecting the baskets, I decided to ask him if he needed any help. Instead of asking him this, I went for the first thing that came to my head with: 'Do you need a hand?' followed by ' I couldn't even handle them with two arms', without realising. When I fingered out what I said I quickly made my way out of Asda before anyone noticed what I had said. Much to the glaring stares from two old woman, who look at me as if I chopped off the guys arm.

Safe to say I won't be going back into Asda in Glasgow again for a while.

I was in Asda there, while at the self-checkouts I noticed a member of the staff with only one arm picking up dumped baskets. Seeing him struggling with lifting and collecting the baskets, I decided to ask him if he needed any help. Instead of asking him this, I went for the first thing that came to my head with: 'Do you need a hand?' followed by ' I couldn't even handle them with two arms', without realising. When I fingered out what I said I quickly made my way out of Asda before anyone noticed what I had said. Much to the glaring stares from two old woman, who look at me as if I chopped off the guys arm.

Safe to say I won't be going back into Asda in Glasgow again for a while.

S'alright, you're not alone - there's a lot of people who won't be using Asda again.

All over Scotland.

I'm going out tonight without a phone for the first ever time. Its completely broken and I don't have a spare lying about. Wouldn't be so bad but my girlfriends on a separate night out and likes to meet me when the nights ending, but we'll struggle to do this as she'll have to text my mates who'll likely ignore her. Tomorrow could be an interesting morning.

I'm going out tonight without a phone for the first ever time. Its completely broken and I don't have a spare lying about. Wouldn't be so bad but my girlfriends on a separate night out and likes to meet me when the nights ending, but we'll struggle to do this as she'll have to text my mates who'll likely ignore her. Tomorrow could be an interesting morning.

You're sounding like this is a problem!