Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just had a random (using the word literally for a change btw) survey by a guy for the Scottish Government about the justice system and crime. Just starting and his 3rd or 4th question was "Have you ever been sexually assaulted?" Me (someone who is next to never serious outside of work): "No.....Am no geed looking enough":-

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431440975.629018.jpg

Perfect subject for a typically serious P&B thread IMO.

I'll start: a businesswoman on the London Underground practically milked me with her arse when I was 15. I was so mentally scarred by this that I replay the event in my mind every day. Some days it's all I can think about.

Perfect subject for a typically serious P&B thread IMO.

I'll start: a businesswoman on the London Underground practically milked me with her arse when I was 15. I was so mentally scarred by this that I replay the event in my mind every day. Some days it's all I can think about.

How did you know it was a woman? Did you use the Mick Dundee test?

Never noticed the North Korea thread and smugly posted in the dead pool about their latest execution. I honestly think my marbles are going at an astonishing rate. I am now starting to double check everything that I do now. I hate getting older.

wibble wibble.

Never noticed the North Korea thread and smugly posted in the dead pool about their latest execution. I honestly think my marbles are going at an astonishing rate. I am now starting to double check everything that I do now. I hate getting older.

wibble wibble.

PTTGOYN thread for this pish.

Unless that's the one you thought you were in - sorry!

My embarrassing Fifteen to One answer that I thought would only be shown at daytime on Channel 4 has just been played on The One Show.

So there's that plan out the window...

Link?

Can't believe I'm actually doing this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05tpq0y/the-one-show-13052015

From about 8:30 onwards I give an answer that was clearly so embarrassingly awful that out of 40 shows and thousands of questions, it's the only one they show! :lol:

In my very limited defence, I was bricking it the whole day beforehand and the day of filming and when I got my first question all I could think of was "Oh I'm going to be on TV and Sandi Toksvig is speaking to me" so I only ended up hearing two words of the question, "animal" and "license"! :ph34r:

Still, I made the next round. 8)

From about 8:30 onwards I give an answer that was clearly so embarrassingly awful that out of 40 shows and thousands of questions, it's the only one they show! :lol:

In my very limited defence, I was bricking it the whole day beforehand and the day of filming and when I got my first question all I could think of was "Oh I'm going to be on TV and Sandi Toksvig is speaking to me" so I only ended up hearing two words of the question, "animal" and "license"! :ph34r:

Haha!! Superb!

f**k that mate. You're being harsh on yourself. Clearly just the first animal that popped into your head.