Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

WE ARE MEETING ON THURSDAY FOR A DRINK!!!!!

Too soon. You need to tell him you want to get to know him a bit better and get him to reveal his innermost thoughts, secrets and desires that he'd never tell any mates.

Start by asking him what his biggest fear is and what's his ultimate fantasy.

Do it.

I've just started uploading the occasional video to YouTube, and I'm amazed by their content blocking technology. I've just had one video immediately blocked after upload because it features ten seconds of a match involving Teófilo Cubillas that someone doesn't want shown on YouTube. Same again with another video that features a few seconds of Maradona receiving the Ballon D'Or :mellow:

Amazing stuff, really.

Talking of hoovers, in my first proper job I was the only remotely practical and non lazy barsteward in the office so was always given important jobs like changing lightbulbs and, on this occasion, unblocking the office hoover hose. In retrospect, something like a stick or a coat hanger would have been the sensible way to sort the blockage, but I decided to use lung power.

I blew the hose (insert Kenneth Williams here) but it was no use - the blockage wouldn't shift. As a keen smoker at the time, I reasoned my suction power would be stronger that my puffing power so tried to suck the blockage clear. None of my colleagues pointed out that this could end badly and miraculously, it worked, and my lungs and nose were instantly filled with a few years worth of dust, fag ash, pine needles etc as the blockage cleared. Genuinely thought I was going to choke to death.

Talking of hoovers, in my first proper job I was the only remotely practical and non lazy barsteward in the office so was always given important jobs like changing lightbulbs and, on this occasion, unblocking the office hoover hose. In retrospect, something like a stick or a coat hanger would have been the sensible way to sort the blockage, but I decided to use lung power.

I blew the hose (insert Kenneth Williams here) but it was no use - the blockage wouldn't shift. As a keen smoker at the time, I reasoned my suction power would be stronger that my puffing power so tried to suck the blockage clear. None of my colleagues pointed out that this could end badly and miraculously, it worked, and my lungs and nose were instantly filled with a few years worth of dust, fag ash, pine needles etc as the blockage cleared. Genuinely thought I was going to choke to death.

:lol:

Seen a horse lying down in a field as i was driving past.Not rolling around but just lying there and i thought it was dead but when i drove past about half n hour later it was up running about

I honestly cant remember ever seeing a horse lying down and having a nap before

The horse is winding me up,it was the same today.

I want screenshots or this is all just a massive lie tbh.

The conversation has been pretty boring tbh however here are the few messages that arranged the date post-40613-14430204059685_thumb.jpgpost-40613-14430204224906_thumb.jpgpost-40613-1443020450164_thumb.jpg

So yeah, the duchess in Kirkcaldy will wrap this up because I can't be arsed with it anymore