Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On the subject of inexplicable burds connected to Finnish men:

aleksander_barkov_florida.jpg

This boy goes out with this burd

'Inexplicable' as in 'rich'.

I googled him to see if you were just putting up a shit photo of him. As it turns out you were being very generous :lol: Shes rather nice, a 7 at least.

Quite often when I catch the bus to work in the morning there is this woman with her young daughter, who must be about 6/7ish. The daughter is an absolute horror. Last week she had obviously been told off for making them late but was shouting at her mother stuff like " it's your fault, whay are you blaming me, you made us late and you aren't sorry enough" I mean wtf? Where does a kid learn to speak to its mother like that?

Anyway this morning I was on the bus and they were both sitting upstairs, the mother got up whilst the bus was moving to get her ready to get off and the kid refused to get up whilst the bus was moving, the mum tried everything bar just picking her up and the kid was almoist screaming about not standing whilst the bus was moving. The bus stopped and the lassie stood up but they took so long that the driver drove off and they missed the stop. The kid totally sat down and refused to move again!

I couldn't help but laugh - those i felt a bit sorry for the mum its clearly her own fault for raising such a brat and being scared of her own kid.

Quite often when I catch the bus to work in the morning there is this woman with her young daughter, who must be about 6/7ish. The daughter is an absolute horror. Last week she had obviously been told off for making them late but was shouting at her mother stuff like " it's your fault, whay are you blaming me, you made us late and you aren't sorry enough" I mean wtf? Where does a kid learn to speak to its mother like that?

Anyway this morning I was on the bus and they were both sitting upstairs, the mother got up whilst the bus was moving to get her ready to get off and the kid refused to get up whilst the bus was moving, the mum tried everything bar just picking her up and the kid was almoist screaming about not standing whilst the bus was moving. The bus stopped and the lassie stood up but they took so long that the driver drove off and they missed the stop. The kid totally sat down and refused to move again!

I couldn't help but laugh - those i felt a bit sorry for the mum its clearly her own fault for raising such a brat and being scared of her own kid.

How do you know she was moist?

BEAST.

How do you know she was moist?

BEAST.

Good spot. Operation Yew tree need keen eyed Beast hunters such as yourself.

Adam Johnson, say hello to your new cell mate Jambomo.

Edited by Swarley

In no way does this excuse her from being a c**t.

Katie Hopkins undergoes brain surgery to treat epilepsy.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-02-22/katie-hopkins-undergoes-brain-surgery-to-treat-epilepsy/

ETA spelling.

Edited by Zen Archer