Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Fucking Dogs, just drove to the in-laws 2km with the son & wife on the back, dog went for us on the way. Niped by boy.

You want to control that boy of yours.

One of the apprentices at my work had never heard of The Spice Girls before. I'm officially old.

My mate, my bruv and my good self were sat in London watching them film a scene with their Union Jack double decker bus for their film and my bruv shouted a big throaty "MEEEEAAATY" at Meatloaf.

Fucking beat that for an amazing story.

My mate, my bruv and my good self were sat in London watching them film a scene with their Union Jack double decker bus for their film and my bruv shouted a big throaty "MEEEEAAATY" at Meatloaf.

Fucking beat that for an amazing story.

What was Mr Loafs retort?

What was Mr Loafs retort?

Just a growl from him and some of the crew holding some circular grey thing up behind him. They then changed positions slightly and continued filming.

Not the most dramatic climax to the tale but what can I do? We found it highly amusing at the time though.

Probably had to be there tbh.

Fucking Dogs, just drove to the in-laws 2km with the son & wife on the back, dog went for us on the way. Niped by boy.

Drove back after dropping them off, not so fucking big now.

Dead in the river.

Most proper killers start on animals then graduate to people, you're doing it all arse for elbow.