Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just saw myself on TV with Spike showing an Aberdeen gig (Darth Elvis and the Imperials) on 'How Star Wars Changed The World' .

Totally forgot about all that until now despite chatting to the camera crew half the night at the time.

My mate, my bruv and my good self were sat in London watching them film a scene with their Union Jack double decker bus for their film and my bruv shouted a big throaty "MEEEEAAATY" at Meatloaf.

Fucking beat that for an amazing story.

Just back from the local market, when all broke loose. Young girl on her knees, waters broke...Thais run like fuke. I got her settled, head oot the fanny,, sticky fingers. Ambulance arrived. They asked me if I was the father...

Just back from the local market, when all broke loose. Young girl on her knees, waters broke...Thais run like fuke. I got her settled, head oot the fanny,, sticky fingers. Ambulance arrived. They asked me if I was the father...

Well you did have a hand in it.

I know you're not Thai, but I always read your posts like a Thai person speaking broken English. It adds to the flavour.

Well done though, Slippery. 2 thumbs up.

What did they think was coming out of her, P?

Anyway, Mazel Tov. Think you'll be staying in touch?

I know you're not Thai, but I always read your posts like a Thai person speaking broken English. It adds to the flavour.

Well done though, Slippery. 2 thumbs up.

I actually speak broken broken England (but mostly Thai everyday). Was told by an old English teacher (Thai) that my English was improving!

The day is young and Slippery sounds like he's been hitting the local firewater.

Be a wear.

The day is very young and I'm onit now. After the encounter, and the father thing...I'll expect a knock on the door from the grandfather soon. Only Farang (foreigner) in the village.

I've got some explaining to do! Not my child so why you help?

He'll probably ask for money, I'll tell him the story. If he want more, tell him to celebrate his new life, even buy the guy a beer. Any more, I'll knock the c**t out.