Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My mate got a start last week as a labourer in a cruden site in Glasgow, he signed off the bru and on Monday he went to start his new job. He got inducted and put to work carrying windows about the site after unloading them from a lorry. Later in the day he realised he wasn't on a cruden site but there was one further down the street, he'd went to the wrong site and worked all day for nothing, to make matters worse the cruden site had called his agency and got them to send another labourer out, who got the job. My mates back on the bru.

#whoa, we're going to Barbados#

Oh Wait......

...........An inadequately stocked toilet roll cupboard and a lack of headphones meant hundreds of holidaymakers were delayed for more than five hours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-39218707

12 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

20 years to the day that Christopher Wallace was killed.25e83eaf32d4770002009be7c22b0da8.jpg

"It was all a dream"
58150fe5a2d3158ccce40d1c3aa74f76.jpg

I was listening to Ready To Die at work around the time you posted this and was completely oblivious to the fact that it was the anniversary of his death. 

WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE!!

In related news, my stupid, skim reading younger brother thought for weeks after it's release that the album was called 'The Notorious  - Big Ready Todie' (pronounced Toddy). 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was listening to Ready To Die at work around the time you posted this and was completely oblivious to the fact that it was the anniversary of his death. 

WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE!!

In related news, my stupid, skim reading younger brother thought for weeks after it's release that the album was called 'The Notorious  - Big Ready Todie' (pronounced Toddy). 

I know there's a music thread but Ready to Die is fantastic. What better way to improve your working than with some machine gun funk?

Just emptied myself in the works toilets and the result must have been a good 8 courics. It formed what appeared to be a massive upside down 7, with a good 4 inches sticking out of the water up the back of the pan. I resisted the urge to take a picture, even when, after wiping and dropping the paper in it left the toilet looking like some sort of massive shitey volcano. The first 2 flushes didn't even make a dent.

Just emptied myself in the works toilets and the result must have been a good 8 courics. It formed what appeared to be a massive upside down 7, with a good 4 inches sticking out of the water up the back of the pan. I resisted the urge to take a picture, even when, after wiping and dropping the paper in it left the toilet looking like some sort of massive shitey volcano. The first 2 flushes didn't even make a dent.

A photo would have been nice.

Innes?

e7e1dddab185d2ae76ff6ee15638d700.jpg

Get the domestos and burn it to death

My brother has just finished a job painting a woman's house somewhere in Ayrshire and his mate has put the van keys through the letterbox along with the house keys, they're now locked out of both and the women's not home til 5. Gonna be a long day.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

My brother has just finished a job painting a woman's house somewhere in Ayrshire and his mate has put the van keys through the letterbox along with the house keys, they're now locked out of both and the women's not home til 5. Gonna be a long day.

I'd recommend a day in the pub and booking someone to drive them home: http://www.scootltd.co.uk/

I mean this in the nicest possible way.

Do you know anyone who has any common sense?