Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Huh ? Since when does pleading someone’s innocence lead to putative legal action ?

I said he was innocent because I don't want to get sued for saying he was guilty. And I know the Royals don't sue but it would be just my luck to be the one that they do sue to set an example.

I said he was innocent because I don't want to get sued for saying he was guilty. And I know the Royals don't sue but it would be just my luck to be the one that they do sue to set an example.

Don’t flatter yourself........[emoji3][emoji56]
I’m not saying he’s guilty either.....at least, not yet......yet there is a certain schadenfreude at seeing someone who has lived such a privileged life brought low by such sleazeball activity. His reputation, such as it was, is in tatters and he should be investigated to the full extent of the law.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/23/boorish-and-self-centred-little-love-for-prince-andrew-over-epstein-links?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

6 hours ago, GordonD said:

uno.jpg.34e0a43389add63e4b844870b797a502.jpg

"He knows too much... FIRE UP THE UNO!"

Nonce Andrew allegedly making ‘personal statement ‘ re. his relationship with deceased billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein........(This will be ‘personal statement’ as written by Buck House PR or perhaps even one of Lynton Crosby’s serfs.)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/24/prince-andrew-denies-seeing-any-suspicious-epstein-behaviour?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

So, well said Your Royal Highness, that is definitely the end of the matter and all and any speculation re. your involvement in possible illegality with minors can be safely expunged from the public mind.

You are an inspiration to us all.

GSTQ..........[emoji146]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/23/prince-andrew-appalled-epstein-royal-wedding?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

15 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

My girlfriend's 28, I'm 41. She's 13 years younger than me.

Back of the net

You pass the "half your age + 7" rule by the skin of your teeth. If you turn 42 before she turns 29 though, we'll have to talk bro.