Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just watching Sky News where you could see BBC's Joanna Gosling in the background as both channels were doing live interviews from Westminster.  From channel hopping between the two you could see that Joanna would ask a question that would be answered by somebody sitting in some BBC studio and then f*** off for a bit of a cool down (as seen on Sky) before going back at the last minute and saying "thanks for that".  I found it entertaining anyway.

17 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just watching Sky News where you could see BBC's Joanna Gosling in the background as both channels were doing live interviews from Westminster.  From channel hopping between the two you could see that Joanna would ask a question that would be answered by somebody sitting in some BBC studio and then f*** off for a bit of a cool down (as seen on Sky) before going back at the last minute and saying "thanks for that".  I found it entertaining anyway.

Did you see her ludicrous outfit?

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did you see her ludicrous outfit?

"We cross over to Nottingham (so that I can get a drink and fan myself down whilst she thinks I'm listening seeing as I'm outside at midday wearing a stupid looking black leather shirt in 25oC)"

Eta: although tbf, she was probably expecting to be hosting the Victoria Derbyshire show in a nice cool studio rather than getting thrown out to cover Boris' pushing of the political meltdown button.  She did not look impressed.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Why are women so even more crabbit in the morning than they are the rest of the day?

That’s a myth.

They stay at the same level of crabbit most of the day, you just notice it more because you aren’t expecting it as soon as you open your eyes.