Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I’m not a rugby fan, so apologies if this is being covered elsewhere on P&B.  His defence seems to be “I believe in sky fairies so that justifies me being a homophobic c*nt”.  Mind you this is Australia so I’ve not too much confidence in the courts.

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/11796620/israel-folau-rugby-australias-contract-termination-unreasonable-restraint

I hate Gordon Buchanan, the wildlife camera man. Every time there’s a good nature documentary in the listings it turns out to be him and the whole thing is shots of him with his camera looking for the animals. I don’t want to see Gordon Fucking Buchanan I want to see amazing wild animals.

This might seem harsh but I hope next time he’s filming himself looking for a snow leopard one of them creeps up on him and rips his arsehole out.

Apparently this current hurricane battering the Bahamas is the second most powerful on record after the terrifying sounding 'HURRICANE ALAN' :lol:

I probably found it funnier than it actually is tbh. Apologies to all the Alans out there. 

Thought about putting this in the politic section but decided against since it would not fit into any particular category.   

Watching Boris Johnson on the news tonight I could not help but compare him to Napoleon the tyrant pig from Animal Farm.

Simply because both are power hungry, evil and unelected dictators.

23 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Watched Pink Floyd's The Wall tonight for the first time.

Really enjoy listening to them, although I only really started listening to them about 5 years ago.

A great film that really visually shows a fight against mental health and isolation. Well that's what I got from it.

I remember watching it in a mate's bit years ago but decided to call it a day when Geldof cut his nipple with the razor...

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I hate Gordon Buchanan, the wildlife camera man. Every time there’s a good nature documentary in the listings it turns out to be him and the whole thing is shots of him with his camera looking for the animals. I don’t want to see Gordon Fucking Buchanan I want to see amazing wild animals.

This might seem harsh but I hope next time he’s filming himself looking for a snow leopard one of them creeps up on him and rips his arsehole out.

He should be sent on assignment to gather footage of the fabled Beast of Carnoustie...

Spoiler

smudger.jpg.24a22126112257f37d677bee85cc4454.jpg

On 01/09/2019 at 03:30, Dele said:

Anthony Joshua has put up a photo today of a young girl with the caption "My daughter, my best friend, my cousin, my sister.. My angel ❤️

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I didn't even know Joshua was from Ayrshire. 

On 31/08/2019 at 23:33, tamthebam said:

As the South Ayrshire Junior cracks lined up to protect a free kick against the Ants today the ghost of Chuck Berry sang to me

maybole.thumb.jpg.136b648c106afda115c1ed212a288abb.jpg

"Maybole Line why can't you be true, Oh Maybole Line why can't you be true"....

Reveal hidden contents

chuck.jpg.500ddce57192125c06e4dbe6bf3691e9.jpg

Maybe they were born with it,

Spoiler

Maybe its Maybole Line.

Spoiler

Related image

14 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Is Liverpool to Celtic what Chelsea is to Rangers?

Liverpool and Everton packed in all the RC v Prod stuff many years ago but Liverpool were the Protestant club in that equation, apparently.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/question-of-religion-as-basis-for-support-still-contentious-1.1655070

Edited by ICTChris

19 hours ago, tamthebam said:

He should be sent on assignment to gather footage of the fabled Beast of Carnoustie...

Reveal hidden contents

smudger.jpg.24a22126112257f37d677bee85cc4454.jpg

Yeah, would probably go straight for Buchanan's throat. IMO.