Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heard some news today about something that’s happened next to my parents house in Aberdeen that is very disturbing. It is in the news and an arrest made which points to the guy, who we know along with the victim (the wife) having done the deed.

Absolutely horrific.

U ok chick? Pm me

15 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Interestingly, Melanius malarkey doesn’t appear to have posted since Thursday.

Coincidence? I think not.

I’m stuck in Dunoon with the bairn, missus (gas cooker in full flow) and the faith we in law where it has pissed with rain constantly since Wednesday night. 

Don’t be surprised to hear of an unexpected throttling taking place and a body found floating in the Holy Loch.

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Love seeing impact substitutions like this

sub.png

Blantyre Vics v Dunbar United, Scottish Junior Cup game, 1990s. Vics were known for their, shall we say, robust tactics at that time. Dunbar player gets halved and has to be replaced injured by Paul Haigh, a striker (and a cop I believe). The injured player is being helped to the dugout and is surprised to see Haigh pass him on the way to the dressing room. Haigh had come on, smacked a Blantyre player and immediately got red carded.. 

Guest Moomintroll
Who was the Killie player (ex-Thistle?) Who did similar back in the 70s?
Too far back for me, had only been going for a couple of seasons when Brannigan did that. Pulled him up for it years later when he came in to my work shopping for his Pub.

As the South Ayrshire Junior cracks lined up to protect a free kick against the Ants today the ghost of Chuck Berry sang to me

maybole.thumb.jpg.136b648c106afda115c1ed212a288abb.jpg

"Maybole Line why can't you be true, Oh Maybole Line why can't you be true"....

Spoiler

chuck.jpg.500ddce57192125c06e4dbe6bf3691e9.jpg

Nigel Pepper. Gets sent off early in his Dons career (maybe even his debut) then makes his comeback off the bench but lasts a couple of minutes before he attempts to remove some poor Arab's legs and walks again.

Watched Pink Floyd's The Wall tonight for the first time.

Really enjoy listening to them, although I only really started listening to them about 5 years ago.

A great film that really visually shows a fight against mental health and isolation. Well that's what I got from it.

9 hours ago, resk said:

Nigel Pepper. Gets sent off early in his Dons career (maybe even his debut) then makes his comeback off the bench but lasts a couple of minutes before he attempts to remove some poor Arab's legs and walks again.

Unlike the Arab, presumably