Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That'll go down well with most of his fan base.

Ridiculous price tho for concert tickets.
It's the service charge that's really taking the pish imo. If he can get people to pay £125 to hear him croaking then fair enough.

The Tesco store in Dundee City centre is closing today. I foolishly ventured in earlier and saw folk nearly fighting each other over reduced priced sandwiches.

You should’ve waded in and kicked f**k out of a few of them.

The Tesco store in Dundee City centre is closing today. I foolishly ventured in earlier and saw folk nearly fighting each other over reduced priced sandwiches.

You should’ve waded in and kicked f**k out of a few of them.

19 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

1999. It was for the new century and it got played at the Millenium Dome IIRC. 

Had to take my sister and nieces to the millenium dome show, and I can confidently predict that a more dreadful blend of sheer awfulness and blandness will never be put forward for public consumption even if mankind survives the Sun turning into a giant red star in 5 billion years. As was said at the time, why the f**k didn't they give it to Billy Smart's Circus or the companies involved with Elstree Studios and big musicals instead of civil servants and a bunch of advertising executives? Sure they modelled Twenty Twelve and W1A on it.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Had to take my sister and nieces to the millenium dome show, and I can confidently predict that a more dreadful blend of sheer awfulness and blandness will never be put forward for public consumption even if mankind survives the Sun turning into a giant red star in 5 billion years. As was said at the time, why the f**k didn't they give it to Billy Smart's Circus or the companies involved with Elstree Studios and big musicals instead of civil servants and a bunch of advertising executives? Sure they modelled Twenty Twelve and W1A on it.

Bed Blocking b*****ds.

FTFY

After a private opening on the evening of 31 December 1999 the Millennium Experience at the Dome was open to the public for the whole of 2000, and contained a large number of attractions and exhibits.

The exhibits[edit]

A short clip inside the Millennium Dome in London, mid 2000. Shows some of the interior, a robot figure, inside of the brain exhibit.

The interior space was subdivided into 14 zones (with the lead designers of the zones):

Who we are:

What we do:

• Work, sponsored by Manpower Inc. (WORK)
  • Learning, sponsored by Tesco (WORK)
  • Rest (Richard Rogers Partnership)
  • Play (Land Design Studio)
  • Talk, sponsored by BT Group (Imagination Group)
  • Money, sponsored by the City of London (Caribiner with Bob Baxter at Amalgam)
  • Journey, sponsored by Ford Motor Company (Imagination Group)

Where we live:

Surrounded by the zones was a performance area in the centre of the dome. With music composed by Peter Gabriel and an acrobatic cast of 160, the Millennium Dome Show was performed 999 times over the course of the year. Throughout the year, the specially-commissioned film Blackadder: Back & Forth was shown in Skyscape (a separate cinema on the site sponsored by BSkyB).[16] There was also the McDonald's Our Town Story project in which each Local Education Authority in the UK was invited to perform a show of their devising which characterised their area and its people.

As well as the above, the first ever series of Techno Games was filmed there and shown on BBC Two the same year.

Been invited to a wedding (all day and evening) which will serve vegan food only and no alcohol can be consumed.  She is a vegetarian, not a vegan and her dad used to run a bar, until he got caught by his wife,  fucking the staff and then went all spiritual.  Total farce.

I'll give it a miss

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Been invited to a wedding (all day and evening) which will serve vegan food only and no alcohol can be consumed.  She is a vegetarian, not a vegan and her dad used to run a bar, until he got caught by his wife,  fucking the staff and then went all spiritual.  Total farce.

I'll give it a miss

On the plus side if you go,  you can take the car.