Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Hopkins, O'Neill, Patel I reckon.

Patel (the personification of pure evil) and O'Neill are two of mine.

The third one I'm not sure about. I think if you're getting rid of Hopkins/Tommeh you need to get rid of both of them.

Fox is up there right now but I think he will have disappeared or been cancelled within 6 months so probably not the best pick long term to fire into space.

Morrissey is an irrelevant embarrassment so ruled him out.

Johnson is evil and incompetent. There is more extreme insidious evil behind him in the cabinet but they aren't on the list (apart from PP).

Patel, O'Neill, Johnson

Morgan needs to go because he spreads so much of an obvious agenda and so much hateful garbage.

Sadly he has a huge reach and plenty of folk lap his pish up.

The only other person called Piers I ken is Piers Corbyn (brother of Jeremy) who is a climate change & covid denialist/conspiracy nut.

I'm not saying correlation=causation but my conclusion is anyone called Piers is a wänk.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I don't know what it is.  I think the fact she's literally a Bond villain has something to do with it.  I disgust myself sometimes, but she's fucking excellent.

It's the ultimate danger shag, I'd be all over it like chilli sauce on a kebab. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:

It's the ultimate danger shag, I'd be all over it like chilli sauce on a kebab. 

I'm not alone! :bairn

She'd definitely slip a finger up your arse whilst you were hurtling towards the Billy Mill roundabout, and not even mention it afterwards.

I may have said too much.

I feel like I need to get this off my chest.  Despite her being an absolutely despicable human being, Priti Patel is a wid from me.
I agree.....
I don't know what it is.  I think the fact she's literally a Bond villain has something to do with it.  I disgust myself sometimes, but she's fucking excellent.
But this is giving her way too much credit. She's as thick as a whale egg omelette. Reeks of early exit Apprentice contestant.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I agree.....But this is giving her way too much credit. She's as thick as a whale egg omelette. Reeks of early exit Apprentice contestant.

Weren't you saying you'd tell your younger self to get about as much as possible?!