Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
Tomorrow is my 2 year cancerversary! 
download.jpeg-1.jpg.6aec820d5b7c998bae1a54d4681591bf.jpg

Do you greeny this sort of thing?

Yes m8. 

Celebrating the fact I am still alive. The average survival rate is 4 years so here's to some more living (in lockdown, not eating out, seeing friends or family).

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yes m8. 

Celebrating the fact I am still alive. The average survival rate is 4 years so here's to some more living (in lockdown, not eating out, seeing friends or family).

My average is 5 years, I'm only 10 months in and I'm a lot older than you already, so a big raspberry blow to you and congratulations!!! 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

My average is 5 years, I'm only 10 months in and I'm a lot older than you already, so a big raspberry blow to you and congratulations!!! 

Well I am hoping to be the first patient to be cured. I know of some people that are 25 years down the line. No reason that can't be me!

5 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Well I am hoping to be the first patient to be cured. I know of some people that are 25 years down the line. No reason that can't be me!

Personally I'm going to be milking the "terminal cancer" line until I get the telegram from the Queen and burn it in front of an invited Inverness Courier photographer. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Personally I'm going to be milking the "terminal cancer" line until I get the telegram from the Queen and burn it in front of an invited Inverness Courier photographer. 

I’d pay good money to see you set fire to the Queen for the local rag.

7 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Surprised this never got nicked. Been sat outside all day..

3958CF85-DE1D-4376-B0A6-AB9FA03300CC.jpeg

I had a similar thing last month when I had £350 worth of kit left in the middle of my driveway for 3 days whilst I was in Moray all week.  Should ask my insurance company for a reduced premium seeing as it was still there when I got home.  Can’t think why they’d disagree...

Edited by Hedgecutter

I had a similar thing last month when I had £350 worth of kit left in the middle of my driveway for 3 days whilst I was in Moray all week.  Should ask my insurance company for a reduced premium seeing as it was still there when I got home.  Can’t think why they’d disagree...
Never mind that, where is he?

19 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

The only other person called Piers I ken is Piers Corbyn (brother of Jeremy) who is a climate change & covid denialist/conspiracy nut.

I'm not saying correlation=causation but my conclusion is anyone called Piers is a wänk.

There was Piers Sellers, a US astronaut born in Sussex. He's dead now but was a nice guy from all accounts.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Belated happy electric blanket anniversary day everyone.

59D03CCE-838C-4DEA-9045-8FFAF405C8A7.thumb.jpeg.ef01fdfb26d6178720dcd1a1d9dfe997.jpeg

Found a diary which has an “interesting fact of the day”. 

They could have used a few in the Winter of 41/42.