Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just heard that both my next door neighbours have been receiving uninvited packages supposedly from Amazon. They've asked Amazon and it's nothing to do with them. Haven't had the chance to ask them if they opened them, but according to google it's cheap shite and they have a way of making the delivery bump up their Amazon reliability stats. Identify theft may be involved. And there is usually a packet of unknown seeds from China included. WTF! I'm thinking Day of the Triffids, world's gone mad. Anyone else received packages you didn't order? 

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That brief mid-00s period when Lauren Laverne was never off the telly was awful. 

She looks like the lassie that was spewing in the NHS "don't underage drink" ads from...whenever they were. I can't find a link to it, or a picture. But she looks like her. 

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

So far today, I have mostly been a CID informant.  8)

Hide contents

I could tell you more, but I would need to kill you.

This just reminded me, years ago I got pulled into Hackney police station for questioning and was told I had been under surveillance for weeks as the woman I had been delivering white goods for on the side in my work's van had actually been stealing them and selling them on while I had been used as her unwitting accomplice. Little did I know my statement would be used to help send her to HMP Holloway.

<<<

Spoiler

798432977_images-2020-10-07T220413_236.jpeg.bc1f8d323de0bb6bd7899b2e10346839.jpeg

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

HMP Holloway.

Because of the 'Her Majesty's' part in HMP, I used to think that this and Royal Holloway were the same thing.

There was me being all judgemental about parents who's kids were "off to Royal Holloway for 3 years".

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

Because of the 'Her Majesty's' part in HMP, I used to think that this and Royal Holloway were the same thing.

There was me being all judgemental about parents who's kids were "off to Royal Holloway for 3 years".

As I'm sure you now know, it's a female prison and apparently, nuts. 

I know a prison guard and he says the worst prisons in order are female, then young offenders, then male.