Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

_115481698_mediaitem115481697.jpg

Police in the west German city of Hamm are using drawings by six-year-olds to trace a rogue driver who allegedly smashed through a road barrier.

The police praised the four young sleuths' sketches, saying they were officially part of the investigation.

The children were waiting to cross the road when they witnessed the driver, a woman with short blonde hair

The driver "didn't care about the damage caused and kept driving", the police said on Facebook

_115481694_mediaitem115481693.jpg

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Police in the west German city of Hamm are using drawings by six-year-olds to trace a rogue driver who allegedly smashed through a road barrier.

The police praised the four young sleuths' sketches, saying they were officially part of the investigation.

The children were waiting to cross the road when they witnessed the driver, a woman with short blonde hair

The driver "didn't care about the damage caused and kept driving", the police said on Facebook

Looks like @throbber 's work in the bottom one.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Looks like an audi twat. IMO.

_115481698_mediaitem115481697.jpg&key=c56539759a70bf3777f3c3374650a0e2361daa6c27dbff093d4e232f7f2ac94e

_115481694_mediaitem115481693.jpg&key=48384459ea7e3d2f2af0238040207aeec674fd17730628a34e193d710cf6f7be

poster%2C504x498%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C600x600%2Cf8f8f8.jpeg

1 minute ago, philpy said:

Speaking to a driver from a supplier about the game last night, he said he doesn't watch Scotland as he's a rangers fan and hates the SFA. 🙈

wtf is a child doing driving a van/ lorry?

Par Jr tells me her pal was clearing out her hamster cage last night and scraped all the rodent piss and shite into a Tupperware tub and left it in her kitchen before cleaning it out. This morning when making her packed lunch she chopped up some kiwi and threw it in a Tupperware tub. At lunch she noticed her kiwi tasted a bit rank and realised it was because the kiwi had been marinated in hamster pish and crap. 

I don't have Facebook. However guy I use to work with has just been caught cheating with a girl at his work. ( he is married and has three kids ) and the girl he cheated with is aye a lot younger. Anyway point is post has now been taken down from the wife as aye everyone was going nuts.

I don't miss Facebook but the responses were quite something.  Shame.

Other news. Em listening to Sash ( eh the music artist , been a while ) 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hes a real person and not a wind up.
Bonkers.
Strange cities like kilmarock
emoji38.png

Yeah I've watched a few documentaries with him in it. His mother didn't show him enough affection as a child and its all a big cry for attention, IMO. 

20 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Do people find Peter Crouch funny? Ever since he gave that mildly amusing 'virgin' answer, he has been marketed as some sort of comedic wit and national treasure. I don't think he possesses any natural humour whatsoever and comes across as a total try-hard.

He is quite funny in that he is a very unusual individual and quite an unlikely footballer but I don’t find him funny or interesting in the slightest, I did notice you posted that right after his appearance on children in need which is never funny comedy though. His podcast is meant to be alright but I haven’t listened to it.

It is a decent enough listen. He just doesn't seem comfortable in front of camera in any sort of role (bar a footballer). Good c**t, IMO. 
Never heard a podcast or anything but his bit on ant and dec Saturday night was funny if I remember and he is punching the far and away biggest percentage I've ever seen so I would predict he's hilarious