Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Got 15kg of chicken breast, 4 gammon steaks and 2 big boxes of cooked bacon ffor £40 from my guy. Worth it for the chicken breasts alone but the bacon is unsmoked and I'm beginning to think I've been ripped off here. 

What you need to do is to call the Grimbo Home Smoking Company

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Got 15kg of chicken breast, 4 gammon steaks and 2 big boxes of cooked bacon ffor £40 from my guy. Worth it for the chicken breasts alone but the bacon is unsmoked and I'm beginning to think I've been ripped off here. 

@Bairnardo will smoke the bacon, chicken, gammon and probably the box if you let him

I make no apologies. Blue label all the way!
You have a lot of these ones. Not drinking hot beverages and contending that theres no such thing as shite weather

In isolation, I'd probably let you off with each one but all three of those together place you on the tier 4 OFTW list

6 hours ago, GordonD said:

I've got one of those - that's the 1/48 scale. Airfix had one in 1/72 but to get the wings to fit to the cockpit they had to mould the rear gunner with no legs!

At first I was wondering if the rear gunner was Douglas Bader but he was one of those pilot chappies.