Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

44 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Congrats. Lifelong validity or needs to get renewed every x number of years?

It's for an onbepaald (unlimited) period of time, the card itself needs renewing every 10 years. 

Feels weird to have it as I've been here nearly 20 years but good old brexit meant that i had to get it. 

The authorities over here have been on the ball since the whole thing started, they contacted me initially and said we don't know what's happening with this brexit nonsense but hang tight when we have an understanding of the situation we'll contact you and let you know how to proceed, all very effectively and transparent, i did have to wait quite some time to have my biometrics done due to the Covid situation. 

4 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

It's for an onbepaald (unlimited) period of time, the card itself needs renewing every 10 years. 

Feels weird to have it as I've been here nearly 20 years but good old brexit meant that i had to get it. 

The authorities over here have been on the ball since the whole thing started, they contacted me initially and said we don't know what's happening with this brexit nonsense but hang tight when we have an understanding of the situation we'll contact you and let you know how to proceed, all very effectively and transparent, i did have to wait quite some time to have my biometrics done due to the Covid situation. 

What happens if you travel around the EU, do you have a Dutch ID card?

4 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

What language do you speak to the dogs? Are they bilingual?

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Good luck, a career in fashion awaits...

Wonder if there will be a discount on horrific loafers for his internet pals?

Will add "online clothes shop" to the other potential ventures. Thanks for the tip. 

15 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Strange way to spend a Sunday lunchtime perhaps but just left my solicitors there having sold my business. 16+ years running it now time for a wee change. 

Hope the new owner treats the girls as kindly as you did.