Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What happens if you travel around the EU, do you have a Dutch ID card?

I don't have an ID card I'll have to use my UK passport when travelling, the ID card is cheaper than a passport but there are certain countries that don't allow entry with that alone.

I've been pondering applying for a Dutch passport as I can imagine travelling with a UK one throughout Europe might become a bit of a pain in the arse in the next few years, I'll worry about that when travel becomes a thing again.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

By painter do you mean painting houses or an actual artist?

The decorator variety. Always done bits and pieces of that for folk anyway and got to the stage where I’ve enough jobs lined up it could become a career, if even for a wee while. Having knuckledragger-length arms comes in handy.

3 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

The decorator variety. Always done bits and pieces of that for folk anyway and got to the stage where I’ve enough jobs lined up it could become a career, if even for a wee while. Having knuckledragger-length arms comes in handy.

Good stuff. Much less stressful than your last job.

Mrs WRK always asks why I get mnore than one kit of the same aircraft - well here's why. Any of you lot want to take a stab at which countries operated these Jet Provosts? 

20201108_165344.thumb.jpg.21e9ae72964fb3d287484a2fea23fa04.jpg

(I've got another three of the little beauties to go - I might even do one as a RAF machine...

After them, it will be about time for Aldi and Lidl to get in this year's Airfix fúck-ups - I'm kinda hoping for P-40, Zero, even the new tool Tiger Moth. Something I can go a bit daft on colour schemes, at least. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Mrs WRK always asks why I get mnore than one kit of the same aircraft - well here's why. Any of you lot want to take a stab at which countries operated these Jet Provosts? 

(I've got another three of the little beauties to go - I might even do one as a RAF machine...

After them, it will be about time for Aldi and Lidl to get in this year's Airfix fúck-ups - I'm kinda hoping for P-40, Zero, even the new tool Tiger Moth. Something I can go a bit daft on colour schemes, at least. 

No idea, but I'm genuinely happy for you. Getting lost/immersed in a hobby is a thing of beauty. 

18 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Are the left and the middle Spain and Hungary?

25 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Kuwait & Venezuela. f**k knows about the one on the left.

I think your Kuwait flag is backwards.

44 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Nice, lot of work gone into that, saw a cool one on youtube, guy did a spitfire that had been captured with German decals on it.