Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not the greatest photo and it's way zoomed in but we just had this bobcat sitting at our back door, yowling as if it expected to be let in. They're strictly nocturnal and as it's just after 1pm here, I suspect it's sick. Only the 2nd one I've seen in 19 years here though.

Bobcat.jpg

Got an email this morning telling me the new surround system I ordered was put of stock and unsure when it would be sourced.
Email at half 4 saying its in transit.
Happy days

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Not the greatest photo and it's way zoomed in but we just had this bobcat sitting at our back door, yowling as if it expected to be let in. They're strictly nocturnal and as it's just after 1pm here, I suspect it's sick. Only the 2nd one I've seen in 19 years here though.

Bobcat.jpg

That snow melted quick

6 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Let it in, you monster.

I bet they give the best cuddles.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a grey hair in my beard. I'm 29.

I didn't have grey hair when I started posting on here. I've recently given in and started growing my beard out for playing Santa at work this year.

Go now, before it's too late.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I'd want Smudger here as back up before I tried anything like that.

This could be the new Smudger.

Instead of bringing you mice and birds as trophies, you could end up with the mailman's leg.

There's a grey hair in my beard. I'm 29.
Since the start of covid I haven't cut my hair. I'm now 37 and can spot a couple of greys.
Any facial hair (farcical hair for me) and greys / whites everywhere. Wtaf

I got my first grey hair when I was 19. They've come and gone in cycles since then. One year I had a cool Cruella de Ville white stripe from front to back. Very 1980's. When I had a crew cut a few years ago, the stubble down near the wood was almost pure white. (Something people felt compelled to tell me). Now I have what's euphemistically referred to as "salt and pepper" hair. Curiously, at 58, I've still to find one 'down there.'

5 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Wait til yer pubes start going grey!

Mine did at 20

No one noticed til I was 35 emoji22.png

Billy Connolly did a skit on going grey:

"In a certain light my willie looks like Stewart Granger"- 

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Welsh farmer eats same tea for ten years 

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/apr/16/experience-ive-had-the-same-supper-for-10-years

What a top man he sounds.

He seems content, but fish, egg and baked beans?