Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Euro fever has hit The Netherlands, local supermarket Jumbo have released a Netherlands supporters Cape and the accompanying advert is the most Dutch thing ever.

But is it better than a chubby Wesley Sneijder rapping and gabba dancing? 

32 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Euro fever has hit The Netherlands, local supermarket Jumbo have released a Netherlands supporters Cape and the accompanying advert is the most Dutch thing ever.

But is it better than a chubby Wesley Sneijder rapping and gabba dancing? 

Can’t find it on YouTube but during a dull moment at USA ‘94 in a Netherlands game, their brass/techno band started parting out No Limit. 

16 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

Can’t find it on YouTube but during a dull moment at USA ‘94 in a Netherlands game, their brass/techno band started parting out No Limit. 

Sounds about right, I'm pretty sure No Limit is the national anthem.

18 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Sounds about right, I'm pretty sure No Limit is the national anthem.

Was always waiting for the day that Anita would come to Fife to marry me. Probably dodged a bullet as it looks like there was no limit to her consumption of chips over the years.

29 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

£16.10 for a pint and a glass of wine. Ahhhhh it’s good to be back in the city centre pubs.

That's harrowing. I was in near tears with what seems to be a universal 35p hike in pint prices in Dundee. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's harrowing. I was in near tears with what seems to be a universal 35p hike in pint prices in Dundee. 

When beer prices went up to 32p a pint, I declared I would need to cut down on my drinking as it was too expensive.

I never did but f**k me, a 35p hike in prices? What's happening to the world?

old man yells at cloud Blank Template - Imgflip

Today driving back into Luxembourg city, we encountered rain that I've never, ever seen before. It literally was like a stream just flowing constantly across the windshield and several cars pulled up with emergency lights on I think until it passed.

Don't blame them, was actually really frightening being unable to properly see. That's the sort of shit that drives people to bunker up in a boat with a bunch of animals for company.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

My locals gone from 3.40 to 3.90 for a pint of tennents, it’s shite but understandable considering the last year.

I went to uni in Dundee only 13 years ago and used to get a pint for a pound on Tuesdays. Used to be mortal on a tenner...... I miss my youth.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

That's the sort of shit that drives people to bunker up in a boat with a bunch of animals for company.

TBF a lot of Aberdonians do that in blazing sunshine.