Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Looked out the window and there was a young boy (8/9) sitting on the road next to his bike and another boy behind him (10ish). A bit further away is a young teenager chucking stones at the wee fella with another teen standing next to him. Before I could read the situation and chase the little c**t, both groups went their own way. I kept an eye on the little c***s as the stone thrower was picking more stones up from gardens on his way up the street. As he went out of sight from my window the younger boys walked past with two other young lads (between 8-10 I'd guess). For fear that the older c***s would jump the wee guys I went outside to check they were ok. And I see at the end of the street the group of 4 launching stones and chasing the two little b*****ds out the street [emoji38] Absolutely glorious viewing.

Having moved into our new house 3  weeks ago we have now spent £4k,thank god we saved up as we are nowhere near finished.
We moved in to ours about 4 years ago and have probably spent close to 30K getting it up to scratch (inside and out) and it's still nowhere near finished. A working project. Have to admit though it's good when you see something finished.

On 10/05/2021 at 02:06, Peter Grant said:

If only @Dee Man was still around I could make a joke about DJ Assault and someone would get it. Ass N Fencing was an early demo version of Ass N Titties. Hope you’re okay Dee Man. I’m sure the police will eventually accept your story that those truck shop prozzies chopped themselves up. 

Hi Shandon. 

My brother is going for his HGV licence and we joked yesterday about how the theory test should consist of questions about your knowledge of red light districts in major cities and the ideal carpet size to roll up a human body. 

We laughed anyway and that's the main thing. 

Last night it was stormy AF (as f**k). A guy walked into the petrol station I was in, pushing his motorbike and absolutely soaked to the skin. I've got no idea how long he'd been walking for but it looked like it must have been for quite a while judging by how soaked he was and his pissed off expression. I was only in for a coffee and he came in asking why the pumps weren't working and had it explained to him that the entire system was down due to the storm. 

Will I go to the bad fire for laughing hard internally?

On 28/05/2021 at 17:03, ICTChris said:

Dr Christian lost his libel action, has to shell out £125,000. Has started a crowdfunder to pay for it!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57268308

I get the feeling I’m the only person interested in this but saw this Twitter thread about this case.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I get the feeling I’m the only person interested in this but saw this Twitter thread about this case.

It's like when you were wee (my kids do this all the time) and as long as you just kept telling lies and didn't admit it noone could say you'd done anything wrong, no matter how incongruous and fantastical the lies were. 

Just fucking admit it mate ffs

19 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Hi Shandon. 

My brother is going for his HGV licence and we joked yesterday about how the theory test should consist of questions about your knowledge of red light districts in major cities and the ideal carpet size to roll up a human body. 

We laughed anyway and that's the main thing. 

Where the f**k have you been anyway? Did they find the bodies and give you a custodial?

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Where the f**k have you been anyway? Did they find the bodies and give you a custodial?

It’s Australia m8. The court probably decided the Sheilas brought it upon themselves. 

36 minutes ago, virginton said:

IMG_20210530_100140.thumb.jpg.079cbfc43351f0eb1520a8fa6b6fa5c8.jpg

McCaskie of Wemyss Bay's breakfast muffin: a fucking enormous slab of pork round slice; tattie scone; black pudding; cheese; bacon; and a fried egg. 

Breakfast of champions.

image.png.afded73372f5b9a2bdf838e187adcd78.png

The wee place that does the rolls at Fishnish on the other Mull ferry route was equally oversized when I had a munch there.