Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Famously, Johnson would characterise reports that he had cheated on his wife with a colleague at The Spectator, Petronella Wyatt, as “an inverted pyramid of piffle”. This oddly phrased denial was to no avail, however, when the affair was confirmed by Wyatt’s mother and when various of her friends inconveniently briefed newspapers that she’d had two abortions and that she’d understandably felt betrayed by the then Tory arts spokesman.

Johnson’s instinctive dishonesty was clear from their relationship, “Faced with one of Petronella’s pregnancies, he said she should have an affair with someone and say it was their child”.

His dishonesty colours another relationship with one Helen Macintyre whom Johnson appointed as his arts advisor when he was mayor. Johnson, dubbed “our Berlusconi” by Ian Hislop, has had a child with Macintyre but, despite the glaring evidence of the child’s albino-cum-blond hair of it’s father, Johnson insists that the hair is ginger. It isn’t.

In 2013, the Court of Appeal dismissed an attempt by a former mistress to stop publication of information about her child with Johnson, ruling that his “recklessness” was “a public interest matter which the electorate was entitled to know when considering his fitness for high public office.” The judge might also have ruled that his dishonesty too could be construed a matter for public concern. It was certainly thought to be of concern to his former editor on the Daily Telegraph, the military historian Max Hastings : “Boris is a gold medal egomaniac. I would not trust him with my wife nor, from painful experience, with my wallet. It is unnecessary to take any moral view about his almost crazed infidelities, but it is hard to believe that any man so conspicuously incapable of controlling his own libido is fit to be controlling the country. He is also a far more ruthless, and frankly nastier figure than the public appreciates.”

from 'Brexit Boris - from mayor to nightmare' by Heathcote Williams.

Aye he’s a cúnt.  A lowlife despicable cùnt.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Other than during my three year stint in a popular fast food chain, I’ve never made chips.

I'm guessing you've never made chips, period, then ?  However, you have possibly dunked a shitload of cornstarch into a deep-fat frier .

😛

19 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Other than during my three year stint in a popular fast food chain, I’ve never made chips.

17 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I'm guessing you've never made chips, period, then ?  However, you have possibly dunked a shitload of cornstarch into a deep-fat frier .

😛

I'm 47 and cook a lot. I've never deep-fried.  All those public safety films of the 70s/80s on chip pan fires still put me off. 

8 minutes ago, PWL said:

I'm 47 and cook a lot. I've never deep-fried.  All those public safety films of the 70s/80s on chip pan fires still put me off. 

I have a chip pan - mostly used for deep-friend shellfish inc. panko prawns.

I arm myself with with an asbestos blanket, a wet towel and a foam fire extinguisher each time I use it and when one of my weans ask me what TF I am doing I refer them to public service videos.

It turns out that Glasgow City Council allow absolute moon howlers to operate businesses.
8BB65955-C90A-45F7-B905-DFB907A9BCDE.thumb.png.684db9d010fb80d9b0e58f47056561ac.png
C120A399-A960-48AA-8510-260685F6E258.thumb.png.6fa1301c4b225d12eea44b16e620fa57.png
"Unexplained bruising on the limbs" [emoji38] My daughter and wife have these on their legs almost every other week. I wonder what caused it before it was the vaccine doing it.* Fucking crackpot.

* No, I don't thump them!

Guaranteed the overwhelming majority of people greeting over this will be effected in no way.
They'll be affected, just not directly. Her post is broadcasting a viewpoint which influences others. It adds weight to the argument. It's quite likely that the next generation of children will be much less vaccinated than the previous one. That affects all of us.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have a chip pan - mostly used for deep-friend shellfish inc. panko prawns.

I arm myself with with an asbestos blanket, a wet towel and a foam fire extinguisher each time I use it and when one of my weans ask me what TF I am doing I refer them to public service videos.

image.jpeg.7031b169742b88357642c7a1020e7121.jpeg

09:00 meeting - on zoom 24 people expected 2 turn up....

Call the boss......no answer...

Call  Ta (employee like me) - naw scraped that meeting at work 10:00

Drove to work for 09:45

Meeting for workers not management I have become managent in the last mont

@SlipperyPforgetting I'm not just a fucker, some know say moutherfucker

Went home and watched Blondie - wife and kids not back for 3 hours......I may die

I was at festival back in 1996 I think wigin  I had a bag of eccies, that would make the town dance ,  the whole town. 

My winger shat himself,  yes shat himself on the first night........

Rule, don't shit 

If you want a good time,  Don't go with Peter Grant and his friends

Disco biscuit or not

Sorry I still made a wakky

Insert other media

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Went home and watched Blondie - wife and kids not back for 3 hours......I may die

Is it no a bank holiday in Thailand M8?

I was at festival back in 1996 I think wigin  I had a bag of eccies, that would make the town dance ,  the whole town. 

My winger shat himself,  yes shat himself on the first night........

Rule, don't shit 

If you want a good time,  Don't go with Peter Grant and his friends

Disco biscuit or not

Sorry I still made a wakky

Insert other media

^^^^^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyC0JCIgCZ6yj2BbdeNgmc8H2_cEMjvsfbSzvloG7dfQ6j94EJgd3-Y7XvdQej6JBdSNDS1N8&usqp=CAc

Mods!! 

Spoiler

Please!