Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Regarding tattoos, I watched The Place Beyond The Pines the other night, an excellent movie that doesn't seem to be talked about anymore.  It was made in the early 2010s and the segment set in the mid 1990s is kind of outdated by modern trends with body art/modification etc.  Ryan Gosling plays a character who is clearly on the wrong side of life and has made many bad decisions, this is reflected visually by the dozens of tattoos he has all over his body, including on his hands and face.  At that time anyone looking like that would essentially be assumed to be a criminal until proved otherwise.  If that was in 2021 you wouldn't be able to tell if Ryan Gosling was playing a bank robber or a barista.

Edited by ICTChris

19 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

Never get a tattoo on your arse. Stings like fùck. You'd think with all the fat there it would be fine, I said this to my tattoist, they laughed and said you're in for a shock! Cannot describe the pain!

Not having any tattoos I imagine it's painful to get them anywhere, but arse tattoos will generally be more painful on the whole.

Just now, Pato said:

This means my maw is Eva Mendez and this is giving me complicated feelings as I process

Me remembering that I've shagged Eva Mendez

The place beyond the pines ryan gosling GIF on GIFER - by Munigrinn

I didn't realise that Gosling and Mendez are an item IRL, what a pair of handsome fuckers.  

Been meaning to watch The Place Beyond the Pines for years because Mike Patton did the soundtrack.

He's probably quite shaggable too, thinking about it.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Regarding tattoos, I watched The Place Beyond The Pines the other night, an excellent movie that doesn't seem to be talked about anymore.  It was made in the early 2010s and the segment set in the mid 1990s is kind of outdated by modern trends with body art/modification etc.  Ryan Gosling plays a character who is clearly on the wrong side of life and has made many bad decisions, this is reflected visually by the dozens of tattoos he has all over his body, including on his hands and face.  At that time anyone looking like that would essentially be assumed to be a criminal until proved otherwise.  If that was in 2021 you wouldn't be able to tell if Ryan Gosling was playing a bank robber or a barista.

I've never heard of this before but I'm going to watch it right now based on this post. If it's shite you're dead m8. 

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Good film that. 

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

Not having any tattoos I imagine it's painful to get them anywhere, but arse tattoos will generally be more painful on the whole.

Imagine it would be aye. What were you thinking of getting on there? A Kenny Williams gif with the mouth strategically placed?

image.png.fcdbf662906239eb8778a946e72e8311.png

9 hours ago, Aidan said:
12 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

£3.50 at McDaniels which always seems like a bit of a dodgy pub but is far too convenient for me if I have time to kill before the train.

Brilliant boozer but is slowly getting dragged into the abyss due to those opening around them sadly. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've never heard of this before but I'm going to watch it right now based on this post. If it's shite you're dead m8. 

Me and Mrs saw it at the cinema. I liked it for the first while until an unfortunate event occurs. There then appeared to be another 7 hours tacked on after that and by the end I was almost in tears at the realisation that all the pubs would be shut by the time we got out. 

You go to get your eyes tested and some fermer attacks you with a forklift.

This is the shocking moment a farmer flipped a man’s Vauxhall for apparently blocking his gate.

It’s believed the chaos erupted after dozens of cars parked across country roads near Barnard Castle, County Durham, at the weekend, leaving farmers furious.

The dramatic footage shows the topless driver with his hands up as the farmer scoops his grey car into the air, and sends it crashing to the ground

You go to get your eyes tested and some fermer attacks you with a forklift.

This is the shocking moment a farmer flipped a man’s Vauxhall for apparently blocking his gate.

It’s believed the chaos erupted after dozens of cars parked across country roads near Barnard Castle, County Durham, at the weekend, leaving farmers furious.

The dramatic footage shows the topless driver with his hands up as the farmer scoops his grey car into the air, and sends it crashing to the ground

Fermers are almost exclusively greeting faced tight arseholes.

Been working at a small castle. Big old well in the grounds. Ordered one of those magnet fishing lines. Waited 5 days for it to arrive then another 2 weeks before I was back and able to try it out. Huge dreams of finding hidden treasures. First cast brought up a couple of rusty scraps of metal and an old nail. Second cast and..... the Fukin magnet fell off the rope, never to be seen again 😢😂😂

D2B74D22-0C0F-4B0D-B3FF-A368FB6DD953.thumb.jpeg.7281df114a975f3b2566854d36325169.jpeg
What the f**k is this pish?

I don't mind the joke about trying to help the dinosaurs with some practical info but deciding to turn this into a 'men v women' thing is just lazy and boring.

(I've just realised it's annoyed me much more than it should have)