Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 hours ago, bennett said:

You go to get your eyes tested and some fermer attacks you with a forklift.

This is the shocking moment a farmer flipped a man’s Vauxhall for apparently blocking his gate.

It’s believed the chaos erupted after dozens of cars parked across country roads near Barnard Castle, County Durham, at the weekend, leaving farmers furious.

The dramatic footage shows the topless driver with his hands up as the farmer scoops his grey car into the air, and sends it crashing to the ground

Barnard Castle... Pity Dom wasn't in the car at the time.

On 08/06/2021 at 07:56, supermik said:

Been working at a small castle. Big old well in the grounds. Ordered one of those magnet fishing lines. Waited 5 days for it to arrive then another 2 weeks before I was back and able to try it out. Huge dreams of finding hidden treasures. First cast brought up a couple of rusty scraps of metal and an old nail. Second cast and..... the Fukin magnet fell off the rope, never to be seen again 😢😂😂

I'm getting one of those for bday in a couple of weeks can't wait!! Are you not meant to thread lock the bolt on or something?

On 07/06/2021 at 23:56, bennett said:

You go to get your eyes tested and some fermer attacks you with a forklift.

This is the shocking moment a farmer flipped a man’s Vauxhall for apparently blocking his gate.

It’s believed the chaos erupted after dozens of cars parked across country roads near Barnard Castle, County Durham, at the weekend, leaving farmers furious.

The dramatic footage shows the topless driver with his hands up as the farmer scoops his grey car into the air, and sends it crashing to the ground

Nearly takes the boys head off, probably get done for a pretty serious crime. Also shame there is no sound.

Leading on from the chat about the children's entertainer in the Dead Pool thread (he's not dead as far as I'm aware) but reminded me of a few years ago when I was at a Hamburg game with a mate and he pointed out that the song they play before matches sounds just like the theme to Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavelcade and now I can't unhear it

Edited by Bert Raccoon

25 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Leading on from the chat about the children's entertainer in the Dead Pool thread (he's not dead as far as I'm aware) but reminded me of a few years ago when I was at a Hamburg game with a mate and he pointed out that the song they play before matches sounds just like the theme to Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavelcade and now I can't unhear it

Maybe Paladin was caught in the Reeperbahn getting his wick trimmed

Just now, keithgy said:

I paid 16 euros for a Hendricks Gin and Tonic in the Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife,my wife was told to nurse it for the whole time of the meal.

For that money I'd want Christina Hendricks serving it.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:
Surely that reply is fake? "Wow"

Brewdog are absolutely wanky enough to have wrote that. f**k brewdog.

Can't stand them man, was delighted to see the two lads I know who used to work for them on the original letter 

Their beer is really bad. It only has "look at our attitude and image!" as it's discriminator, and all other niche IPAs that would like to think they have some attitude are much nicer to drink.

Also, their AF version compares very poorly to Infinite Session.

But back on topic: PR disaster that pretty much validates the original attack.

I know a few people the invested in their equity for punks nonsense.  When I asked them why they were investing in something that’ll never make money for them none of them could reply.  When I pointed out that they’re basically handing over money to the owners for nothing there was silence all round.  Saw them on Facebook up in Aberdeen at the AGM or whatever the other day so they’re still at it.

It’s like a religious cult.