Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I refuse to believe this is a real place

If you drive I suggest a little tour up that way. Some crazy "pull a name out of thin air" towns on the go in Scotland. 

I was contemplating going on the pish in one if I can talk anybody into driving 3hrs to get pished in some random town before crashing out then driving home 3hrs hungover af the next day. 

If you drive I suggest a little tour up that way. Some crazy "pull a name out of thin air" towns on the go in Scotland. 
I was contemplating going on the pish in one if I can talk anybody into driving 3hrs to get pished in some random town before crashing out then driving home 3hrs hungover af the next day. 
Official P&B night out in Maggieknockater

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m going to let us pass that Mr Alli said he “missed Moray” despite actually being in Moray.

I'm with him on this as there are far, far worse places in the world you could be. I say this as someone who has driven around many times and enjoyed the scenery without spending much (any) time with the locals so presumably this may change ones opinions on their experiences. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

My favourite is Baldyquash. Not even sure it exists but there is a sign for it. It’s on the way to Wartle.

Used to be a great chipper there. My old man discovered them selling deep fried smoked sausages there, nicked the idea and introduced them to the Elgin chipper scene in the late 70s.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My favourite is Baldyquash. Not even sure it exists but there is a sign for it. It’s on the way to Wartle.

Used to be a great chipper there. My old man discovered them selling deep fried smoked sausages there, nicked the idea and introduced them to the Elgin chipper scene in the late 70s.

Didn’t you get banned for this chat?

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Crook of Devon, which is nowhere near Devon; it's in Kinross.

Somebody wrote "Twinned with the Thief of Baghdad' on its sign, which is genius.

9 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

My favourite is Findo Gask, solely because it should really be a Star Wars character, not a Perthshire village.

I always smile when I drive past the sign. I like to think Findo Gask is the real name of Old Scrotum, the Wrinkled Retainer, in Viv Stanshall's Sir Henry at Rawlinson End.