Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, philpy said:

I've woken up for a pish at exactly 3.23 AM the last 2 days. Wtf?

From green slime purportedly oozing from the walls and eyes peering into the house from outside to foul odors and Kathy allegedly levitating in bed, it was a rather disquieting month. George claimed he woke up at 3:15 a.m. each night — the exact time of death of the DeFeo family members.

From "The Amityville Horror".

Sleep well, Philpy...

From green slime purportedly oozing from the walls and eyes peering into the house from outside to foul odors and Kathy allegedly levitating in bed, it was a rather disquieting month. George claimed he woke up at 3:15 a.m. each night — the exact time of death of the DeFeo family members.
From "The Amityville Horror".
Sleep well, Philpy...

Amityville Horror was my first thought too.

9 hours ago, ParsJake said:

From green slime purportedly oozing from the walls and eyes peering into the house from outside to foul odors and Kathy allegedly levitating in bed, it was a rather disquieting stay at Balmoral in the room next to Prince Andrew...

FTFY

3 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I was reading this ridiculous and cruel story - Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal.

What about here but, what about here? He was only 20 years old. When was Thomas Aikenhead executed for blasphemy?

The last witch burning in Scotland was in 1727 in Dornoch.

There's a lot to thank the Enlightenment for.

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The last witch burning in Scotland was in 1727 in Dornoch.

There's a lot to thank the Enlightenment for.

Great, an early evening burning, so everyone could have a few drinks afterwards.

What time is todays?

48 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The Queen is going to die this week. I had a dream last night where a TV presenter announced it, literally breaking out into tears and sweating like he was at gun point.

If she does, I will finally get some points on the dead pool board. 

Here's hoping... 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

The Queen is going to die this week. I had a dream last night where a TV presenter announced it, literally breaking out into tears and sweating like he was at gun point.

She wasn’t in Buckingham Palace when I was casing the joint  walked past earlier. Flag was at full mast though, so the jury is out…

41 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

She wasn’t in Buckingham Palace when I was casing the joint  walked past earlier. Flag was at full mast though, so the jury is out…

If you were going to break in with a sponge and a rusty spanner then the Queen is dead, boys