Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:
44 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:
Fleecing the gullible is called a gift now.
FLLC_E-XwAAI-v7?format=jpg&name=large

If your mentor is part of something called Housewifes of Chester, you should probably choose a better mentor.

Real Housewives of Cheshire if you don't mind.

Browsing twitter this evening on a thread discussing Scottish politics, I noticed one of the replies used the terms “ethno-nationalist” and “empty headed natter”. On further investigation, I believe for the second time in my life I’ve randomly stumbled upon a poster from this fine forum in the world of twitter. 

Just now, MONKMAN said:

Browsing twitter this evening on a thread discussing Scottish politics, I noticed one of the replies used the terms “ethno-nationalist” and “empty headed natter”. On further investigation, I believe for the second time in my life I’ve randomly stumbled upon a poster from this fine forum in the world of twitter. 

Any hints?

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm guessing his name's "Gordon's" from outwith and south of this fine country ???

On 03/02/2022 at 23:04, Newbornbairn said:

Got my hearing aids fitted this morning. Everything fine in the office, then I walked out in the street and WOW! I really had no idea how much I had lost. It felt like I was in an art house movie, hearing twigs break, birds singing, conversations a good distance away, footsteps reverberating etc etc. To be honest it was really overwhelming and I burst into tears. 

For f**k sakes guys, if you work in a noisy factory, wear ear defenders. I've worked with routers and loud machinery for years and I didn't know just how damaged I was. It's not like having bother reading, you just don't notice what has gone. If a young, sexy 32 year old like me can need hearing aids, anyone can. 

On Saturday I'm going to go to the game, as usual. I'll take my seat in the South Stand, as usual. The auld guy who sits in front of me is going to turn round and chat, as usual. But for the first time in 10 years I'm going to hear what he's saying. Probably be a lot of shite right enough, but I'll hear it. 

That’s genuinely wonderful. Really hope you’re still enjoying it. 

If you have a large container and want to top up your screen wash you typically end up with it going all over the place due to it 'glugging' out. If you rotate it so you pour it in holding it at either end and a label side facing downwards it comes out evenly with no'glugging'.

I've been doing this wrong for about 30 years. 81EZmC-wGpL._AC_SS450_.jpg

23 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

If you have a large container and want to top up your screen wash you typically end up with it going all over the place due to it 'glugging' out. If you rotate it so you pour it in holding it at either end and a label side facing downwards it comes out evenly with no'glugging'.

Yeah, I've been fucking up with those types of container for all this time too.

We could probably use a thread for cack-handed manbabies like us to share their Top Tips, TBH. Imagine if we actually learned something from our time here.

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

And better yet, instead of ripping the foil cap off inside the lid, take your car key and poke a half moon shape on the lower side of the neck and then a single hole at the top. That way the screenwash comes out the bottom half-moon hole while the air gets back in to the top hole with zero glugging. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Yeah, I've been fucking up with those types of container for all this time too.

We could probably use a thread for cack-handed manbabies like us to share their Top Tips, TBH. Imagine if we actually learned something from our time here.

I was informed through this forum that Alloa always cheat, nothing more to learn I say!