Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

17 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just went to check where "Prince Andrew is a sweaty nonce" was sitting on the charts and the official charts website isn't loading, is this just for me or is it some sort of hilarious censorship?

Their online team might be in the jail after tweeting this.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
11 minutes ago, 101 said:
Their online team might be in the jail after tweeting this.

Seen that, stinks of someone who's just seen the title of the song and has never listened to the song or even read the lyrics.

Which could explain the website being down if their write up of the track is a load of shite they might have pulled the plug to sort it out

43 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just went to check where "Prince Andrew is a sweaty nonce" was sitting on the charts and the official charts website isn't loading, is this just for me or is it some sort of hilarious censorship?

This sparked my curiosity and I checked out the Independent's article on where it is right now (#12) and they have this to say:

YoungestSon.png.1612f7d195284c5d68b8770809023b63.png

What happened to Prince Edward? Did he die or get disowned or undergo a gender reassignment? Or is he just the one royal wise enough to keep himself out of trouble so damn hard that the press have forgotten he ever existed?

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

This sparked my curiosity and I checked out the Independent's article on where it is right now (#12) and they have this to say:

What happened to Prince Edward? Did he die or get disowned or undergo a gender reassignment? Or is he just the one royal wise enough to keep himself out of trouble so damn hard that the press have forgotten he ever existed?

They keep him out the way since he flunked the military and joined the theatre...then flunked that.

Also since when was nonce worthy of censorship?

11 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Has there ever been an openly gay member of the royal family?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Has there ever been an openly gay member of the royal family?

How far back do you want to go? Queen Anne, James VI, Edward II apparently had same sex relationships.

And King Billy..... :whistle

28 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Edward II apparently had same sex relationships.

Supposedly killed by having a red-hot poker shoved up his ronson...

9 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Disappointed to discover that “Prince Andrew is a Sweaty Nonce” isn’t to the same tune as “John Kettley is a Weatherman” tbh.

In their defence 'The Grand Old Duke of York', is a mandatory musical reference for a song about Prince Andrew.

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

How far back do you want to go? Queen Anne, James VI, Edward II apparently had same sex relationships.

And King Billy..... :whistle

Nowadays I’d imagine any of them who wasn’t some peripheral figure who let on the had non-heterosexual tendencies would be quickly taken aside and told to shut up about it.

The fact that I mentioned this in response to a post about Prince Edward is not coincidental.

Edited by Granny Danger

I can’t seem to stop thinking that today is Saturday. Having today off is almost certainly to blame. 

And yet I’m also off on Monday, but Sunday will still feel like Sunday, when it should really feel like a second Saturday.

Edited by The Master

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

9703A460-A8A9-46A7-8267-E44A8D7500B4.jpeg

I haven’t been inside a Wetherspoons in nearly four years. Have they gone down or up in that time?

A mate of mine does a trip to a big gig every year with his mates and all his mates want to do is find a Wetherspoons and drink in it until the gig starts. Off to amazing cities in the UK and all they want to do is hit up Spoons.

Edited by ICTChris