Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I think if you're vaguely famous and not a republican/known beast they'll bung you a gong eventually.

Maybe we could get Tam Cowan an MBE or something if we tried

I recall an ELO concert from the late 70's or early 80's that was made to video.

There was an interlude where Bev Bevan came front and centre to thank and bend himself in half to some minor royal and his screw.

Glad that he never got a sniff at a gong.

33 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I think if you're vaguely famous and not a republican/known beast they'll bung you a gong eventually.

Maybe we could get Tam Cowan an MBE or something if we tried

He's from Motherwell therefore has probably fornicated with a relative so would fit right in

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I firmly object to the idea of a winter World Cup held in a country with a dreadful human rights record, and am therefore delighted that Scotland have decided to boycott it.

I look forward to the next move in FIFA's ongoing search to find the worst regime to award World Cups to.

China, Saudi Arabia, and Israel are all considering their options for 2030, although they'll have to find some massive bribes as Asian/Middle-Eastern nations are supposed to be blocked until 2034. Alas, Russia are barred due to already hosting it four years ago, but never say never!

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The police will want to make sure the soldiers are safe.

The same soldiers that are trained to kill?

I didn't know the Catering Corps took part in Trooping of the Colour 

6 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Read an interview with John McGinn the other day where he said his favourite band was Take That. I watched Stranger Things instead of the Scotland Game such was my level of disgust.

Is it back on form? Loved the whole milf stuff last time round.