Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I maintain the original Super Mariokart is still the best of the series, and I'll throw a red shell at anyone who disagrees.

Fire a Spikey Blue Bowser shell at you.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/28/welsh-guards-sergeant-killed-in-training-was-mistaken-for-target-report-finds

"An army sergeant who led a “distinguished career” was shot and killed after being mistaken for a firing target by a short-sighted soldier during a training exercise, a report has found."

28 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/28/welsh-guards-sergeant-killed-in-training-was-mistaken-for-target-report-finds

"An army sergeant who led a “distinguished career” was shot and killed after being mistaken for a firing target by a short-sighted soldier during a training exercise, a report has found."

Another victim of

IMG_20220828_170750033.thumb.jpg.aa93e390da428c9fedefeb9f57f0f224.jpg

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Someone down in England has used my Just Eat account to help themselves to almost £100 worth or food 

Deleted the app months ago, should have deleted the account Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Hundred quid worth of food?

"Police are looking for a right fat b*****d"

A town has been left in hysterics after passers-by were tricked into believing a "w**king festival" was set to take place thanks to some "clever" vandals.

The unknown pranksters graffitied a banner for the annual Walking Festival in Bradford-on-Avon and turned it into a rather different event

301890288_10220120771122608_446616026621

A town has been left in hysterics after passers-by were tricked into believing a "w**king festival" was set to take place thanks to some "clever" vandals.

The unknown pranksters graffitied a banner for the annual Walking Festival in Bradford-on-Avon and turned it into a rather different event

301890288_10220120771122608_4466160266215431273_n-1.jpg

More visitors were pulled due to this I suspect.