Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

We played a game in which you picked red or royal/navy blue, whereby two in a row would be a point, and three would be two points.  However, you could gamble and go with two yellows, which would give you an all out win at any point.

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Big team found

Falkirk, but we’re not big, we’re massive (just fyi)!

55 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Must be a 'great laugh' being stuck in a deep sea submarine, not knowing if you'll get found in time whilst visiting the, erm... Titanic.

They can comfort themselves knowing that the $250,000 they paid to “visit” the Titanic will likely earn their families a pretty decent return, eh?

On 17/06/2023 at 14:50, Hedgecutter said:

The elderly/ retired should be banned from entering town centres at the weekend.  Maybe like one of those city centre Low Emission Zone type of situations.

And old guy would insist on paying his papers and his neighbours at 7.30am when I was stood clutching a paper and two butteries and the work van sitting at the door. 

Raging watching the wifey lifting out that massive book and raking for the right page. Had all bloody day to do that. 

(warning: gory b*****ding animal cruelty, but by another animal).

I was out walking my friend's dog today and saw a black lab pinning a seagull down and sniffing it assiduously. Next thing I know it's tearing the wing off and biting chunks out of it. By the time the owner even saw what was happening it was quite dead and being eaten by said hound.

Nature etc, but it was a chilling sight.

2 hours ago, stimpy said:

And old guy would insist on paying his papers and his neighbours at 7.30am when I was stood clutching a paper and two butteries and the work van sitting at the door. 

Raging watching the wifey lifting out that massive book and raking for the right page. Had all bloody day to do that. 

Probably just did it to annoy you and laughed to himself when you still didn't go the shop 5 minutes earlier.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Must be a 'great laugh' being stuck in a deep sea submarine, not knowing if you'll get found in time whilst visiting the, erm... Titanic.

They'll all be shitting themselves... which in a tiny enclosed space is not what you want to happen...

On 17/06/2023 at 17:24, Rugster said:

Would have been two consecutive punches on the arm on a journey with me and my brother when we were young. The yellow car game. 

My sons used to play that game and now my grandchildren do it.

10 hours ago, stimpy said:

Old c***s are the same the world over, wanting to do stuff when they want to rather when it suits others. Absolute f*****s. 

13 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

👍 Yep, that’s us. Just bide your time. Your day will come. 

I'm already compiling a list of fun stuff I can do to piss off the young squad in the nearish future.