Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Derry Alli said:

I've already booked my Christmas Dinner. First time I'll have went out for it on Christmas day, hopefully they've got the Queens speech on the big telly.

I book my dinner the night before, I pick it up from the local Indian.

Disappointed that Xmaswatch has been delayed to September this year. It's been an August start for decades now.

On 08/09/2023 at 15:44, GNU_Linux said:

image.thumb.png.97ffe5a7fb7f6d11ce1fbe034dec4a63.pngimage.thumb.png.72694f2514d22e7b820d7014b9288680.png

This advert for Civ III

The late Nineties/early Aughts was a hell of a time for cocaine-fuelled computer game advertising.

DBKixsHXgAABavX?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 hours ago, BTFD said:

Disappointed that Xmaswatch has been delayed to September this year. It's been an August start for decades now.

England making the final of the women's world cup and summer only taking place in June probably knocked their orders and shelf space out.

11 minutes ago, mathematics said:

As soon as I’ve made my pumpkin soup.

Excellent.

11 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I've already booked my Christmas Dinner. First time I'll have went out for it on Christmas day, hopefully they've got the Queens speech on the big telly.

Doubt it somehow unless Derek Acorah is hosting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-66777318

One of the creators of the world's first cloned mammal, Dolly the Sheep, has died at the age of 79.

Professor Sir Ian Wilmut's work, at the Roslin Institute in Edinburgh, laid the foundations for stem cell research.

That technology aims to cure many of the diseases of aging by enabling the body to regenerate damaged tissue.

If only he could have cloned himself.

Wasn't sure where to leave this, but....

Scunthrope v Buxton abandonded in the 96th minute.... to be replayed.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Got to feel for Buxton in this one.

To add to the Bucks' ire, the dismissal of Connor Brown will remain on his record, as will the ban, meaning he misses Saturday's FA Cup trip to Macclesfield

Oooft.