Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, dagane said:

Had radio 2 on in the car this morning when the presenter said " coming up soon ,Cliff Richard new single " For the first time in my life,I couldn't get to my fkn work quick enough

Strange name for a new single.

On 07/10/2023 at 00:49, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im on holiday just now, just arrived in Tampa last night and the flight was delayed, my wee boy was upset and feeling a bit sick (hes 5) and we had to drive through to Orlando, essentially 3 hours later than planned. We were singing in the car to keep him in a decent mood and obviously as we got closer to Disney the songs kinda went along those lines. We had about a mile to go and saw all the road signs ‘disney next exit’ etc and a billboard for the ride ‘Seven Dwarfs Mine Train’ with the caption ‘Heigh Ho’. This in turn inspired me to sing the song ‘Heigh ho’ for the last few minutes of the journey, we pulled into the car park of the hotel, really decent wee hotel, the drury plaza, im getting the luggage out of the boot and the wee man out the car, still sub consciously whistling the song. I look up and theres a couple of people looking at me, theyre not chuffed, they appear to be people with dwarfism. The hotel it turns out is hosting ‘the little people of america’ convention this week and ive shown up inadvertently being offensive as f**k, im pretty much convinced im going to get jumped now and feel fucking terrible.  

Just wear a pair of shin guards you'll be fine

On 07/10/2023 at 00:49, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im on holiday just now, just arrived in Tampa last night and the flight was delayed, my wee boy was upset and feeling a bit sick (hes 5) and we had to drive through to Orlando, essentially 3 hours later than planned. We were singing in the car to keep him in a decent mood and obviously as we got closer to Disney the songs kinda went along those lines. We had about a mile to go and saw all the road signs ‘disney next exit’ etc and a billboard for the ride ‘Seven Dwarfs Mine Train’ with the caption ‘Heigh Ho’. This in turn inspired me to sing the song ‘Heigh ho’ for the last few minutes of the journey, we pulled into the car park of the hotel, really decent wee hotel, the drury plaza, im getting the luggage out of the boot and the wee man out the car, still sub consciously whistling the song. I look up and theres a couple of people looking at me, theyre not chuffed, they appear to be people with dwarfism. The hotel it turns out is hosting ‘the little people of america’ convention this week and ive shown up inadvertently being offensive as f**k, im pretty much convinced im going to get jumped now and feel fucking terrible.  

https://youtu.be/dJsDFij0JRY?si=juS1rxUMrfdz3Liq

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

An advert for this just popped up.

Already have Basinger and Wilde calendars, and now Jong-Un to complete the set.

IMG_1189.jpeg.0159beca366b839adf4457ddcea6cee2.jpeg

I just got this on on P&B:

Screenshot_20231008-234711.thumb.png.8c6a4512202dce456575f230b9e8ac38.png

The blue thing? 🤔

(bearing in mind that this is the same website that advertised the 'sparkly combined dildo/vibrator' that turned out to be a bit of fishing bait)

Had a bit of a drink-fuelled disaster this weekend. 

Saturday night, pished on Leffe. Talking to the wife, who was also pished. Somehow we started talking about hair. I needed a haircut and was planning on going for my usual 1-all-over. The wife asked if I ever thought of anything else, considering I've had the same hairdo since the 90s. 

I confessed that I wondered what I'd look like completely bald. In my mind I'm thinking that Walter White looked better bald, as did Ben Sisko and a few other TV characters. This led to a very fast escalation from "Why don't you do this?" to "I bet you won't do this, you'll chicken out"

I had my clippers from lockdown. 11 am on a Saturday night, pished, taking all the hair off my head. Then shaving foam and razor. I utterly scalped myself. I'm amazed I didn't cut myself. 

I woke up the next day with about 85% of my head shaved, and a few bits I had missed completely. I had no choice but to go back and shave all the rest off. And I do not look in any way good. My scalp is utterly white. My face isn't. I look like Lex Luthor just released from the jail. Or a football hooligan.  The wife is horrified, and spent yesterday reminding me of all the meetings I have this week at work. 

What I wasn't prepared for was how the scalp would feel. It's like leather. I imagined something silky smooth under my fingertips. Instead, it's like an old slipper that a dog has chewed. 

I might go into hiding for a couple of weeks until some of it comes back. 

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I just got this on on P&B:

Screenshot_20231008-234711.thumb.png.8c6a4512202dce456575f230b9e8ac38.png

The blue thing? 🤔

(bearing in mind that this is the same website that advertised the 'sparkly combined dildo/vibrator' that turned out to be a bit of fishing bait)

Bike chain cleaner 

33 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Saturday night, pished on Leffe. Talking to the wife, who was also pished. Somehow we started talking about hair. I needed a haircut and was planning on going for my usual 1-all-over. The wife asked if I ever thought of anything else, considering I've had the same hairdo since the 90s. 

I confessed that I wondered what I'd look like completely bald. In my mind I'm thinking that Walter White looked better bald, as did Ben Sisko and a few other TV characters. This led to a very fast escalation from "Why don't you do this?" to "I bet you won't do this, you'll chicken out"

I had my clippers from lockdown. 11 am on a Saturday night, pished, taking all the hair off my head. Then shaving foam and razor. I utterly scalped myself. I'm amazed I didn't cut myself. 

I woke up the next day with about 85% of my head shaved, and a few bits I had missed completely. I had no choice but to go back and shave all the rest off. And I do not look in any way good. My scalp is utterly white. My face isn't. I look like Lex Luthor just released from the jail. Or a football hooligan.  The wife is horrified, and spent yesterday reminding me of all the meetings I have this week at work. 

What I wasn't prepared for was how the scalp would feel. It's like leather. I imagined something silky smooth under my fingertips. Instead, it's like an old slipper that a dog has chewed. 

Order one of these babies..

tory-mp-michael-fabricant-claims-many-nu

44 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Stewart Cink has the worst golf-hat tan line you’ll ever seeStewart Cink has the worst golf-hat tan line you’ll ever see

Golfer.jpg

57 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Just wear a Belgium top, carry your favourite mug, and walk the corridors shouting "make it so". Nobody'll bat an eye-lid.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Buy a stone island and swagger into work imgho. 

^^^^^^has nits.

I had no choice but to go back and shave all the rest off. And I do not look in any way good. My scalp is utterly white. My face isn't. I look like Lex Luthor just released from the jail. Or a football hooligan.  The wife is horrified, and spent yesterday reminding me of all the meetings I have this week at work. 

Scottsdad at his latest university disciplinary panel meeting:

xbXDmJ.gif.1f6ed59e1fe0a7a29cb7f60d7cbdbbef.gif