Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Eagles of Death Metal last night. Probably the worst they've ever been that I've seen of them. They were still alright, something just felt off.

Biffy tomorrow, Crossfaith on Monday and then SWMRS on Wednesday, should be a good week! Going to buy Biffy tickets for their tour next week for a couple of dates probably. Brand fuckin' New as support!

8 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Twenty One Pilots playing in London in November. Definitely going.

Just had a wee look at that and they are playing on my eldest son's 14th birthday. He's a fan of theirs and it would be a great present for him. I hope I can get tickets. 

Did both nights at Bellahouston, FOB simply blew the rest out the water. Last seen them in 2007 in the Garage, and what an improvement. Don't get Biffy myself, but decent show. Knew what i'd get from RA and NG last night, whilst still outstanding and rolling back the years, but no seen an improvement like FOB in yonks. 

Just in from Biffy there and it was a very enjoyable day of music.  A lot of roasters in the crowd but I suppose that's to be expected when the event is so large.  Glad I finally got to see Wolf Alice! FOB were great although being a big fan I was hoping for a tad more deep cuts in the set-list.  Another solid set from Biffy - 25 songs!! Plenty of sing-alongs.

I'll be getting a ticket for the Biffy shows in Winter because Brand New :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2.

Just in from Biffy, I thought they were tremendous but I am a huge fan. The Xcerts were also on top form. Wasn't overly impressed by Fall Out Boy, couldn't get into them and ended up using them as my toilet break. I wasn't a fan of the vocalist in Wolf Alice and found their music pretty dull. I missed Cage The Elephant due to going into that big Samsung virtual reality thing and it really wasn't that impressive, I don't know what I was expecting but it was pretty much just one of they 360° videos you get on Facebook with a headset on rather than tilting your phone.

Electric Fields was absolutely magic, nice location, relatively bam free, good line up and hendricks gin and good grub. Hope it's on again next year.

First time doing a festival as a family and we all had a top time, the wee man losing his shit to primal scream being my own personal highlight.

Edited by eddiemunster
Over use of magic

Going to see The Mary Chain in Glasgow on Weds, saw them at Edinburgh Corn Exchange on Psychocandy tour and they were on top form that night.

Also going to see Tom Hingley and backing band play Inspirals set in Kilmarnock