Arnold Clark Horror Stories

OK p&b makes my life weird.

I put my lease deal Kia in for a service at lunchtime (please don't tell me I can get a cheap service - I thought the lease deal meant I had to use their one, 243 quid).

I'm sitting chilling here, catching up with threads, and this one in particular, and finally get to the latest page which informs me of his death. Just as I read about his death a call comes in from 'ARNOLD CLARK'.

I'm slightly spooked but I'm sure I'll recover. Just so you know, they've topped up my screen wash free of charge.

I was in the Arnold Clark in Dalmarnock* earlier and a few of the customer service people working there were crying and putting flowers out. Didn't know why but now it makes sense.

*For those not familiar with Glasgow it's pretty close to Celtic Park which explains the grief.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I put my lease deal Kia in for a service at lunchtime (please don't tell me I can get a cheap service - I thought the lease deal meant I had to use their one, 243 quid).

I'm sitting chilling here, catching up with threads, and this one in particular, and finally get to the latest page which informs me of his death. Just as I read about his death a call comes in from 'ARNOLD CLARK'.

I'm slightly spooked but I'm sure I'll recover. Just so you know, they've topped up my screen wash free of charge.

Topped up with their salty tears of grief, probably.

You should probably cut the head off any zombie looking staff and remove the brain.

It was interesting to hear an obit on Radio Scotland this afternoon when the reporter said "his company wasn't popular with everyone..." . I thought of this thread and the fact that is the closest you'll get a reporter to saying Arnold Clarks are a bunch of spivs. 

Someone has 100% pished in your screen wash tank.